What is the difference between oxymorphone and oxycodone?

ocycodone is percocet and oxymorphne is percocet with morphine in it hope this helped
have a painfree day dm

What is more effective, Oxymorphone 10mg IR or Oxycodone 30mg IR?

I have the option between Oxymorphone 10mg Ir and Oxycodone 30mg Ir. I have been reading alot about the two and have not been able to come up with a ...

Will oxymorphone show up on a test that is checking to confirm suboxone is present in your system?

and that no other opiates are present? I know the test they use is checking for Oxycodone and Buprenorphine levels because apparently the ...

Does getting the brand opana make a difference than just a script for oxymorphone ?

Does the hci in opana make any difference? Obviously the price difference is major. Besides the TimeR tech. is the HCI an active pain releaver?

What is the difference between oxycodone and oxymorphone?

my cousin passed away and on his death certificate it said he had oxycodone and oxymorphone in his system... and i was just wanting to know what they ...