What is the difference between oxymorphone and oxycodone?

ocycodone is percocet and oxymorphne is percocet with morphine in it hope this helped
have a painfree day dm

What is more effective, Oxymorphone 10mg IR or Oxycodone 30mg IR?

I have the option between Oxymorphone 10mg Ir and Oxycodone 30mg Ir. I have been reading alot about the two and have not been able to come up with a ...

What is the difference between oxycodone and oxymorphone?

my cousin passed away and on his death certificate it said he had oxycodone and oxymorphone in his system... and i was just wanting to know what they ...

What is the difference between Opana ER and Oxymorphone?

I was prescribed opana 15 er, After taking for 2 week was hospitalized for breathing problem and abnormal EKG. On my next Dr appt was changed over to ...

I used to be on oxycodone now on oxymorphone. It doesn't work as good for me. What's the differen?

And why won't my dr. switch me back? He claims it has something to do with my body not metabolizing it well... but then why was it working way ...