What is the difference between oxymorphone and oxycodone?

ocycodone is percocet and oxymorphne is percocet with morphine in it hope this helped
have a painfree day dm

Will oxymorphone show up on a test that is checking to confirm suboxone is present in your system?

and that no other opiates are present? I know the test they use is checking for Oxycodone and Buprenorphine levels because apparently the ...

Please compare oxymorphone to oxycontin?

what is the difference? is one stronger then the other? some one told me oxymorphone is oxycontin, morphine, and a little bit of oxicodone in one ...

What is the difference between oxycodone and oxymorphone?

my cousin passed away and on his death certificate it said he had oxycodone and oxymorphone in his system... and i was just wanting to know what they ...

What is the difference between Opana ER and Oxymorphone?

I was prescribed opana 15 er, After taking for 2 week was hospitalized for breathing problem and abnormal EKG. On my next Dr appt was changed over to ...