What is the difference between oxycontin 10 OC and 10 OP?

This question has also been asked and answered here:
What's the difference between Oxycontin OC 40 and OP 40?

the differance in oxy oc @ op is that op is the new formula that the ones who cause all probs with this good pain killer cant abuse it im happy they came up with this. they are exactly the same. hope this helps you

OP has a new substance added to it to make it gel up if snorted or crushed. It makes it much less abusable like was mentioned above. However, a lot of people have been complaining about it not being as effective. If you swallow your pills whole, the new change shouldnt affect you, at least thats what Perdue Pharma says. Many people on here would disagree.

christineATU 6 Oct 2010

Me thinks Purdue has a big problem on their hands.

I<3theOcean 7 Oct 2010

Indeed! Im wondering if they will be forced to do something about it