What is the difference between oxycodone vs. oxycodone hydrohloride?

None that I know of. There are the different doses and generic versus named brand differences but it all is just the same medications. Oh and the er which is extended release versus IR immediate release.

HeadStarter 8 Sep 2012

Hi there bnagoh - I wanted to add here that this post is well over 2 years old but your answer is still correct. Good response and wish more of these older posts had responses to them at the time of their original posting... such a shame. That person doesn't appear to be an active member... just posted that one question back then.

Mary