What is the difference between OP80 and OC80?

This question has also been asked and answered here: What's the difference between Oxycontin OC 40 and OP 40?

This is the new version of Oxycontin, called Oxycontin OP, it has been specially designed to help prevent abuse and diversion. If someone tries to crush them to abuse the medication, it will not make a difference, they still retain their time released formulation.

It still works the same as the original and carries the same risk of side effects: nausea, drowsiness, dizziness and constipation.-

Take care