What is the difference between Narco & Vicodin?

Anonymous

What is the difference between norco and vicodin? its a stronger type of vicodin its still vicodin just alot stronger. Hope this helped michelle.

Anonymous 12 Jul 2010

Plus norco comes in stronger doses than vicodin does.

mainefish 13 Jul 2010

Thank you..

I don't understand the difference between hydrocodone and oxycodone. Is one stronger than the other?

And is the only difference between percocet, endocet and vicodin a brandname? Are they all pills containing hydro or oxy codone? Thanks, in advance, ...

Back Pain - I take narco 10/325 for chronic pain .but I have noticed that I get hot flashes a lot of

... times when i take narco or lortabs .the sweating is unreal ! does anyone have this side affect? i have asked my doctors about this and they are ...

What is the difference between oxycodone, percocet and vicodin ?

Actually what is the difference between hydronconde hydrocloride and hydrocodone bitrate ??? or are they the same just different names

Whats the difference in the two vicodins?

my sister was perscribed two different kinds of vicodin..one is white and says m362 and the other is orange and it says watson 3203

I have been taking narco 10 for a severe back problem and I am gone from home and I forgot it I have

... talwin nx can I take that can i take the talwin nx after i took the narco early this morning and if so what will it do to me