What is the difference between Narco & Vicodin?

Anonymous

What is the difference between norco and vicodin? its a stronger type of vicodin its still vicodin just alot stronger. Hope this helped michelle.

Anonymous 12 Jul 2010

Plus norco comes in stronger doses than vicodin does.

mainefish 13 Jul 2010

Thank you..

Back Pain - I take narco 10/325 for chronic pain .but I have noticed that I get hot flashes a lot of

... times when i take narco or lortabs .the sweating is unreal ! does anyone have this side affect? i have asked my doctors about this and they are ...

Is narco,10mg. the same drug as oxycodone 10mg?

I have a presciption for narco 10mg. but after filling my monthly presciption today I noticed the pills were white, round, and not the oblong yellow ...

I have been taking narco 10 for a severe back problem and I am gone from home and I forgot it I have

... talwin nx can I take that can i take the talwin nx after i took the narco early this morning and if so what will it do to me

Is a narco really the same as a vicadin?

I've been told it is but it doesn't seem to relieve my pain as well.