What is the difference between inderal la and inderal?

Inderal LA is the extended release (long acting) formulation of propranolol.

What is the lowest dosage for seniors when starting on Inderal?

I am verysensitive to meds and my Dr has prescribed Inderal La 60 mg SA and I'm afraid to start it..I'm having irregular heatbeat and high ...

Is inderal 10mg a drug commonly or not so commonly used to treat any form of ADHD?

what is inderal -generic [propranolol] 10mg used for. Has it ever been used to treat ADH or ADD. what is the most common use that doctors precribe ...

Inderal, would like to know about side effects and interactions with other medications?

i would like to find out the side effects of inderal, i take 10mg once in the morning. i started having panick attacks, but did not know this, my GP ...

Is inderal la better for atrial or taking the short acting 3-4 times a day?

I have atrial fib and my dr put me on inderal LA 60mg and took me off cardizem. Iread that its better to take the short acting inderal 3-4 times ...