What is the difference between inderal la and inderal?

Inderal LA is the extended release (long acting) formulation of propranolol.

My current dose of inderal la is 80 mg. I am waiting for a refill and have 1 pill left. I have?

... inderal 120mg la, which I took 6 months ago. can I open the capsule and pour out some of the medication and take this for a few days until my RX ...

Is there a less expensive and equivalent drug for Inderal LA 80 mg?

Currently I am paying $425 for 90 capsules. That price more than doubled over three years ago when the new provider took over for Wyeth. Currently I ...

What is the difference between inderal and carvedilol?

my grandmother is on inderal and she gets freaked out if her medication has a different name. she wont take generic, propranalol, because she is ...

Is inderal la better for atrial or taking the short acting 3-4 times a day?

I have atrial fib and my dr put me on inderal LA 60mg and took me off cardizem. Iread that its better to take the short acting inderal 3-4 times ...

I have been taking inderal(astrazenaca) am told this is being discontinued what is an equivalent?

have not yet stoped being able to obtain inderal from chemist but am concerned about any change