What is the difference between inderal la and inderal?

Inderal LA is the extended release (long acting) formulation of propranolol.

What is the lowest dosage for seniors when starting on Inderal?

I am verysensitive to meds and my Dr has prescribed Inderal La 60 mg SA and I'm afraid to start it..I'm having irregular heatbeat and high ...

My current dose of inderal la is 80 mg. I am waiting for a refill and have 1 pill left. I have?

... inderal 120mg la, which I took 6 months ago. can I open the capsule and pour out some of the medication and take this for a few days until my RX ...

Is inderal 10mg a drug commonly or not so commonly used to treat any form of ADHD?

what is inderal -generic [propranolol] 10mg used for. Has it ever been used to treat ADH or ADD. what is the most common use that doctors precribe ...

I have been taking inderal(astrazenaca) am told this is being discontinued what is an equivalent?

have not yet stoped being able to obtain inderal from chemist but am concerned about any change