What is the difference between inderal la and inderal?

Inderal LA is the extended release (long acting) formulation of propranolol.

Is inderal 10mg a drug commonly or not so commonly used to treat any form of ADHD?

what is inderal -generic [propranolol] 10mg used for. Has it ever been used to treat ADH or ADD. what is the most common use that doctors precribe ...

Inderal, would like to know about side effects and interactions with other medications?

i would like to find out the side effects of inderal, i take 10mg once in the morning. i started having panick attacks, but did not know this, my GP ...

Can the long treatment with inderal medication cause adhd?

my child is 9 years old and he's been taking inderal for almost one year to be treated from migrane. can the inderal cause ADHD?

Is inderal la better for atrial or taking the short acting 3-4 times a day?

I have atrial fib and my dr put me on inderal LA 60mg and took me off cardizem. Iread that its better to take the short acting inderal 3-4 times ...

I have been taking inderal(astrazenaca) am told this is being discontinued what is an equivalent?

have not yet stoped being able to obtain inderal from chemist but am concerned about any change