What is the difference between inderal la and inderal?

Inderal LA is the extended release (long acting) formulation of propranolol.

My current dose of inderal la is 80 mg. I am waiting for a refill and have 1 pill left. I have?

... inderal 120mg la, which I took 6 months ago. can I open the capsule and pour out some of the medication and take this for a few days until my RX ...

Inderal, would like to know about side effects and interactions with other medications?

i would like to find out the side effects of inderal, i take 10mg once in the morning. i started having panick attacks, but did not know this, my GP ...

Can the long treatment with inderal medication cause adhd?

my child is 9 years old and he's been taking inderal for almost one year to be treated from migrane. can the inderal cause ADHD?

Is inderal la better for atrial or taking the short acting 3-4 times a day?

I have atrial fib and my dr put me on inderal LA 60mg and took me off cardizem. Iread that its better to take the short acting inderal 3-4 times ...