What is the difference between inderal la and inderal?

Inderal LA is the extended release (long acting) formulation of propranolol.

My current dose of inderal la is 80 mg. I am waiting for a refill and have 1 pill left. I have?

... inderal 120mg la, which I took 6 months ago. can I open the capsule and pour out some of the medication and take this for a few days until my RX ...

Is inderal 10mg a drug commonly or not so commonly used to treat any form of ADHD?

what is inderal -generic [propranolol] 10mg used for. Has it ever been used to treat ADH or ADD. what is the most common use that doctors precribe ...

What is the difference between inderal and carvedilol?

my grandmother is on inderal and she gets freaked out if her medication has a different name. she wont take generic, propranalol, because she is ...

How can I stop taking inderal,? I take it for migraines ,which have stopped?

I have been taking Inderal for migraines for about 10 years,I don't get migraines now and would like to stop taking Inderal.I would like to know ...