What is the difference between inderal la and inderal?

Inderal LA is the extended release (long acting) formulation of propranolol.

What is the lowest dosage for seniors when starting on Inderal?

I am verysensitive to meds and my Dr has prescribed Inderal La 60 mg SA and I'm afraid to start it..I'm having irregular heatbeat and high ...

Is inderal 10mg a drug commonly or not so commonly used to treat any form of ADHD?

what is inderal -generic [propranolol] 10mg used for. Has it ever been used to treat ADH or ADD. what is the most common use that doctors precribe ...

Is inderal la better for atrial or taking the short acting 3-4 times a day?

I have atrial fib and my dr put me on inderal LA 60mg and took me off cardizem. Iread that its better to take the short acting inderal 3-4 times ...

I have been taking inderal(astrazenaca) am told this is being discontinued what is an equivalent?

have not yet stoped being able to obtain inderal from chemist but am concerned about any change

Inderal and hair loss?

I use inderal 30 mg per day since year ago and i start loss my hair does inderal the reason ?