What is the difference between inderal la and inderal?

Inderal LA is the extended release (long acting) formulation of propranolol.

My current dose of inderal la is 80 mg. I am waiting for a refill and have 1 pill left. I have?

... inderal 120mg la, which I took 6 months ago. can I open the capsule and pour out some of the medication and take this for a few days until my RX ...

Is inderal 10mg a drug commonly or not so commonly used to treat any form of ADHD?

what is inderal -generic [propranolol] 10mg used for. Has it ever been used to treat ADH or ADD. what is the most common use that doctors precribe ...

Is there a less expensive and equivalent drug for Inderal LA 80 mg?

Currently I am paying $425 for 90 capsules. That price more than doubled over three years ago when the new provider took over for Wyeth. Currently I ...

Can the long treatment with inderal medication cause adhd?

my child is 9 years old and he's been taking inderal for almost one year to be treated from migrane. can the inderal cause ADHD?

How can I stop taking inderal,? I take it for migraines ,which have stopped?

I have been taking Inderal for migraines for about 10 years,I don't get migraines now and would like to stop taking Inderal.I would like to know ...