What is the difference between inderal la and inderal?

Inderal LA is the extended release (long acting) formulation of propranolol.

What is the lowest dosage for seniors when starting on Inderal?

I am verysensitive to meds and my Dr has prescribed Inderal La 60 mg SA and I'm afraid to start it..I'm having irregular heatbeat and high ...

Is inderal 10mg a drug commonly or not so commonly used to treat any form of ADHD?

what is inderal -generic [propranolol] 10mg used for. Has it ever been used to treat ADH or ADD. what is the most common use that doctors precribe ...

Is there a less expensive and equivalent drug for Inderal LA 80 mg?

Currently I am paying $425 for 90 capsules. That price more than doubled over three years ago when the new provider took over for Wyeth. Currently I ...

What is the difference between inderal and carvedilol?

my grandmother is on inderal and she gets freaked out if her medication has a different name. she wont take generic, propranalol, because she is ...

Inderal and hair loss?

I use inderal 30 mg per day since year ago and i start loss my hair does inderal the reason ?