What is the difference between 2mg klonopin and 2mg xanex?

They are both the same medication class, the only difference is Klonopin is a longer acting benzo and Xanax is a short acting one which may take higher dosages and more frequent doses throughtout the day. The 2mg Klonopin will last longer but the 2mg Xanax will act faster. Depending on what you are using it for, ie... painc attacks, I would reccomend Ativan because it is the ONLY one in this class that can be chewed to get into your system faster in the middle of a painc attack. Hope this helped. Good Luck.

The first answer is correct. Only I wouldn't advice chewing up any medication.