What is the differeance between a percocet 10-325 an a 40 mg. oxycotin 40 mg?

Percocet 10/325 is 10mg oxycodone and 325mg acetaminophen. Now Oxycontin 40mg on the other hand is the extended-release form of Oxycodone and has NO acetaminophen. OxyContin is in a group of drugs called narcotic pain relievers. It is similar to morphine. Be careful both are habit forming and both can cause severe physical withdrawls if taken for a period of time. I know from expirence it doesn't take long at all to become dependent on these medications, so be careful!