What is the cost of Vesicare ?

It's probably best to call a couple of your local pharmacies and get the price, just to compare the price as well.

How long to get over the disorientatiot and other side effcts of VESICARE?

My wife (aged 86) was precribed VESICARE (5ml) in place of DETRUSITOL which did not relieve her urological problem. Within a few hours of taking the ...

Natural supplement for weak bladder?

I have been taking a prescription medication "VESIcare" for a mild case of incontinence or weak bladder. I was prescribed VESIcare ...

Does vesicare only work temporarily?

Once you stop taking vesicare does your bladder go back to being overactive or does it get sorted after the month of medication

For how long should vesicare be taken?

when could the patient stop taking vesicare and should it be gradual decreasing the dose till stopping it

Does vesicare continue working indefinitely ?

Have been taking vesicare 5mgfor just over a year and it has been extremely effective.However it now seems to have stopped working and I!m back to ...