What is the cost of Vesicare ?

It's probably best to call a couple of your local pharmacies and get the price, just to compare the price as well.

Natural supplement for weak bladder?

I have been taking a prescription medication "VESIcare" for a mild case of incontinence or weak bladder. I was prescribed VESIcare ...

Can Vesicare cause pain in side or center below rib cage?

Pain started about 5-6 days after taking vesicare. Very sharp pain when turning or twisting body especially when lying down. Pain only lasts a few ...

Which do I take in a.m., which in p.m.? hydrochlorothiazide , and Vesicare?

Have to get up 3 or 4 times a night to urinate - have tried taking the Vesicare in a.m., and hydrochlorothiazide in p.m. Then switched, taking ...

Does vesicare only work temporarily?

Once you stop taking vesicare does your bladder go back to being overactive or does it get sorted after the month of medication

Does vesicare continue working indefinitely ?

Have been taking vesicare 5mgfor just over a year and it has been extremely effective.However it now seems to have stopped working and I!m back to ...

1 answer 8 days ago