What is the cost of the drug Stelara?

Please check at your local pharmacy. Plus if you have insurance, and the insurance covers it then you may get some rebate.

Is there any help with the cost of Stelara injections?

I am 48 years old & was put on disabity because of severe plaque psoriasis that covered 88% of my body. I was bed ridden! I've entered a ...

Stelara - Has anyone reported hair loss?

I've been on stelara with great results for 2 yrs, but I've been losing alot of hair for a few months now, and I' wondering if anyone ...

Any reports of severe joint pain after stopping Stelara? Was on it for 3 years?

Was on Stelara 90mg for 3 years for plaque psoriasis weaned off over several months. Psoriasis is very well managed but now experiencing severe joint ...

Pharmacy - Is it right to be charged 3 x copay for a Stelara injection taken every 3 months?

I take one dose of Stelara every 3 months. My insurance list this as a tier 3 drug with a $35 copay. The pharmacy is claiming this is a 3-month ...

0 answers 11 days ago