What is the concentration of capsaicin in Zostrix?

Zostrix HP has Capsaicin 0.075% and the plain Zostrix has Capsaicin 0.025%.

How long do I use Zostrix HP for?

Hi members: I've been using zstrix hp ever since the shingles blisters subsided and PHN set in. I had none of the searing pain for two weeks, ...

Postherpetic Neuralgia - has anyone tried capsaicin patches?

Please help with my Mom, she has suffered with this for 3 years now. She wants desparately to get off the medication. There is new drug out there ...

I have vulvodynia as a result of herpetic neauralgia. Is capsaicin safe for me to use?

This ongoing burning pain all over my vaginal area is crippling and my doctor doesn't seem to know what to do. This pain is constant, I am not ...

How do I neutralize capsaicin topical liquid that has been applied on the skin?

I used capsaicin liquid on my elbow about ten hours ago. When I took a shower and washed the application site it caused extreme heat and redness on ...

Zostrix-HP - Does Zostrix HP still come in the "triple strength formula" ?

My wife has used the strong formula for a number of years, but the last purchase did not indicate the strength on the box. Has the product been ...