What is the color of someone urine who uses dilantin?

Dilantin has not been reported to discolor urine.
See your doctor if you are concerned.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/dilantin-side-effects.html

Dilantin - Will energy drinks lower dilantin levels?

My mother (a CNP) at one time when I was younger said that it did. I have searched prescription books and nothing is mentioned with reference to ...

Can any one plz tell me why dilantin is in kapseals not in tablet?

as i'm in in INDIA i can see more den 15 brands of phenotoin sodium as my doc recomended Dilantin but i'm not gettin it so i planned to ...

Any ideas of how to get my dilantin levels down without having seizures?

My dilantin level has been upped to 400 mg per nite. Lately I've been getting VERY drowsy and tip over easily. Went to my local dr. and he took ...

Keppra - Does a 6000 mg daily dose of levetiracetam interfere with dilantin's effectiveness?

I had a seizure in 1993, was given dilantin and it worked except for when the dose was lowered. Since December of 2011 I have had 3 gran mals after ...

What do these symptoms indicate? What action should be taken?

My father, 58, passed several large kidney stones at the beginning of July. He is a chronic sufferer and often passes some stones at this time of ...