What is the classification of Decadron?

Decadron is a prescription only medicine.

It is classified as an Adrenocorticosteroid hormone

What are the side effects of decadron in 8 year old children?

what are the side effects of decadron in 8 year old children can it cause there hymen to disapear from take the decadron for a long peroid of time.

When can I start feeling normal after my last Decadron dose?

Im fat and bloated and have acne... Have been on Decadron for 4 weeks d/t spinal cord compression /DDD. Had surgery 4 days ago... Pain is gone!!!

I got meningitis 2 days following a decadron epidural steroid injection. Has anyone else ever had?

... they said it appeared bacterial, but they were never able to isolate the bacteria responsible. Then a week later told me that this could have ...

Are drugs under the same class but different dosage form have the same pharmacodynamics?

For example, decadron tablet and decadron injectable, same pharmacodynamics? pharmacokinetics?

What is the difference in taking prednisone vs decadron for an inflammatory Crohn's disease?

I have had crohns disease for many years and now newly diagnosed with MM and on treatment with Velcade, experienced a severe crohns flare up and dr ...