What is the classification of Decadron?

Decadron is a prescription only medicine.

It is classified as an Adrenocorticosteroid hormone

What are the side effects of decadron in 8 year old children?

what are the side effects of decadron in 8 year old children can it cause there hymen to disapear from take the decadron for a long peroid of time.

Wondered if decadron was the culpret?

Noticed spider viens on left calf and shin. If it makes skin thin what drug can reverse that effect?

I got meningitis 2 days following a decadron epidural steroid injection. Has anyone else ever had?

... they said it appeared bacterial, but they were never able to isolate the bacteria responsible. Then a week later told me that this could have ...

What is the difference in taking prednisone vs decadron for an inflammatory Crohn's disease?

I have had crohns disease for many years and now newly diagnosed with MM and on treatment with Velcade, experienced a severe crohns flare up and dr ...