What is the best time to take Cymbalta, am or pm?

Its always best to follow what the Doctor Put on the script as much as possible and to do it regularly. That way its put to its best use and you get the from it to know whether it works for you at the level of dosage, or whether you need to raise doseage or use something else. Hope this helps!

Most docs say to take it in the morning but with alot of meds like that it can have some side effects like making you tired and if thats the case take it at night for about a week then try it in the morn so you can see if its working for you and if you dont feel better after a few weeks then talk to your doc and he or she might switch you. hope this helps