What is the best place to put my Fentanyl Patch? Whar area of the body for best results?

It depends a little on how much hair is on your body. And that depends on if you're a man or woman. They say don't shave and apply the patch. But I think if you shave an area, wait a few days, then you can apply it there. It's also not good to apply it where the skin flexes a lot with movement. So I used the upper arms, on the outer sides. I also like it where I can see it. The upper chest area is also good, as is the shoulders. If you have someone to help you, the upper back areas may be good, right below the shoulder areas. I think the legs are not good, but I'm not sure why. You should also clean and dry skin before applying it. And never cream an area where it is going.

Which brand do you have?