What is the best drug/medication to treat frequent vaginal yeast infection?

Anonymous

There is a 1 day or night treatment by monistat that is excellent, the other brands with the 1 day program contain an ointment, this one is a ovule of cream with some treatment for the skin included. The person may actuallly be suffering from Bacterial Vaginosis also, it has nearly the same symptoms. Diabetes and birth control pill causes more frequent yeast infections. There is also a pill called Diflucan that treats orally.

A friend of mine used Gynofort for it, the effect was quiet noticeable. This is antimycotic drug in the form of vaginal ointment

not to get to personal or anything,but if your getting them frequently,then i have to ask because it use to happen to me,and now i dont get them,but do you use anything with any kind of perfume in it?douch(sp,lol)? Im so sensitive there,i cant take bubble baths,i have to use perfume free soap as that was what was giving me frequent infections,and i stopped douching,which they say isnt good anyway for anyone,but once i started using perfume free soap,and stopped using that spray for there,i stopped having infections. I just thought i would share,not that thats your case or anything,just a suggestion is all:)