What is the average price of combivent?

It's best to check at your local pharmacy. The price may also vary depending on whether you have insurance and what sort of plan you have.

I understand that Combivent is to be taken off the market. Is this true?

I heard that Combivent is to be taken off the market by 2013 because of the propellant. If this is true, what will replace it for us COPDers? It is ...

Can combivent get your chest to hurt if you inhale to much of it at one time?

I was sick with the cold germ which then got my Asama going strong.I had to start using combivent to help me breath and slow down a little of my ...

Combivent is no longer available. Have a ventilator and need to give this via ventilator tubing?

Combivent is no longer available. Have a ventilator and need to give this via ventilator tubing and not by inhaling by mouth. Combivent was given ...

What was the average total price of a brand prescription in 2011?

I also need to find out the average total price of a generic prescription in 2011. The same for 2012 and 2013... Anyone know where I can find these ...