What is the average price of combivent?

It's best to check at your local pharmacy. The price may also vary depending on whether you have insurance and what sort of plan you have.

I understand that Combivent is to be taken off the market. Is this true?

I heard that Combivent is to be taken off the market by 2013 because of the propellant. If this is true, what will replace it for us COPDers? It is ...

I recently washed my combivent inhalation aerosol in the washer?

I rised it out and used it and it still works. Is it safe that I continue using it?

Can Asmanefrin be safely used with Combivent?

I'm using Combivent Respimat inhaler spray but the dosage is 4 puffs per day, which is not enough. I experience tightness in my chest and ...

Combivent Respimat - I turned the clear base on the inhaler before inserting the cartridge. I am?

... afraid to insert the cartridge because of this. Does anyone know the impact or fix. The instructions don't say what happens if you do turn it