What is the average Pramipexole dosage?

Mirapex dosage information is available here...

http://www.drugs.com/pro/mirapex.html

Look for Mirapex Dosage and Administration about two thirds of the way down the page.

How do I switch from Ropinirole to Pramipexole?

I currently use Ropinirole (1.5 mg daily) to alleviate RLS, but now live in a country where it is not available. Pramipexole is available here. What ...

Is there a difference in the ingredients between Pramipexole and Ropinirole?

Because of insurance I have to change from Pramipexole to Ropinirole. My doctor is having me do a withdrawal from the Pramipexole before starting on ...

Restless legs?

I need help I have trouble with medication I was on pramipexole for a long time then it seem not to work as well went to gabapentin, do not like side ...

Is there any relief for hypersexuality and inability to orgasm when taking Pramipexole?

I have taken Pramipexole for Parkinson's for 5 years with no side effects. My dosage was recently increased to 1.5 mg x 3 and I have sudden ...