What is the average Pramipexole dosage?

Mirapex dosage information is available here...

http://www.drugs.com/pro/mirapex.html

Look for Mirapex Dosage and Administration about two thirds of the way down the page.

Is there a difference in the ingredients between Pramipexole and Ropinirole?

Because of insurance I have to change from Pramipexole to Ropinirole. My doctor is having me do a withdrawal from the Pramipexole before starting on ...

Restless legs?

I need help I have trouble with medication I was on pramipexole for a long time then it seem not to work as well went to gabapentin, do not like side ...

Is there any relief for hypersexuality and inability to orgasm when taking Pramipexole?

I have taken Pramipexole for Parkinson's for 5 years with no side effects. My dosage was recently increased to 1.5 mg x 3 and I have sudden ...

Restless Legs Syndrome - I have RLS quite severely. At this point I am taking 2 Pramipexole .25 in?

... the am, 2in the pm and 1 before bed and I am still having attacks. I also have recently been suffering with my arms jerking and twitching. Feel I ...

Can I rotate the dosage of Allopurinol?

I'm currently prescribed 300 mg of Allopurinol daily. For a host of reasons I would like to lower my average dosage. Is it okay to alternate the ...