What is the average Pramipexole dosage?

Mirapex dosage information is available here...

Look for Mirapex Dosage and Administration about two thirds of the way down the page.

How do I switch from Ropinirole to Pramipexole?

I currently use Ropinirole (1.5 mg daily) to alleviate RLS, but now live in a country where it is not available. Pramipexole is available here. What ...

Is there any relief for hypersexuality and inability to orgasm when taking Pramipexole?

I have taken Pramipexole for Parkinson's for 5 years with no side effects. My dosage was recently increased to 1.5 mg x 3 and I have sudden ...

What color is pramipexole 0.25?

My pharmacy filled my prescription for the above with a pink pill. Usually the pill is blue. Have they given me the wrong dosage?

Can I rotate the dosage of Allopurinol?

I'm currently prescribed 300 mg of Allopurinol daily. For a host of reasons I would like to lower my average dosage. Is it okay to alternate the ...