What is the average Pramipexole dosage?

Mirapex dosage information is available here...

http://www.drugs.com/pro/mirapex.html

Look for Mirapex Dosage and Administration about two thirds of the way down the page.

How do I switch from Ropinirole to Pramipexole?

I currently use Ropinirole (1.5 mg daily) to alleviate RLS, but now live in a country where it is not available. Pramipexole is available here. What ...

Is there a difference in the ingredients between Pramipexole and Ropinirole?

Because of insurance I have to change from Pramipexole to Ropinirole. My doctor is having me do a withdrawal from the Pramipexole before starting on ...

Restless legs?

I need help I have trouble with medication I was on pramipexole for a long time then it seem not to work as well went to gabapentin, do not like side ...

I take 1mg. of pramipexole at dinner and 1 mg. at bedtime , I have been taking it since 2005. i?

... still have some problems while sitting for longer periods and can't drive over 100 miles. am i taking to much pramipexole now?

What color is pramipexole 0.25?

My pharmacy filled my prescription for the above with a pink pill. Usually the pill is blue. Have they given me the wrong dosage?