What is the average Pramipexole dosage?

Mirapex dosage information is available here...

http://www.drugs.com/pro/mirapex.html

Look for Mirapex Dosage and Administration about two thirds of the way down the page.

How do I switch from Ropinirole to Pramipexole?

I currently use Ropinirole (1.5 mg daily) to alleviate RLS, but now live in a country where it is not available. Pramipexole is available here. What ...

Is there a difference in the ingredients between Pramipexole and Ropinirole?

Because of insurance I have to change from Pramipexole to Ropinirole. My doctor is having me do a withdrawal from the Pramipexole before starting on ...

Restless Legs Syndrome - I have RLS quite severely. At this point I am taking 2 Pramipexole .25 in?

... the am, 2in the pm and 1 before bed and I am still having attacks. I also have recently been suffering with my arms jerking and twitching. Feel I ...

What color is pramipexole 0.25?

My pharmacy filled my prescription for the above with a pink pill. Usually the pill is blue. Have they given me the wrong dosage?