What is the average Pramipexole dosage?

Mirapex dosage information is available here...

http://www.drugs.com/pro/mirapex.html

Look for Mirapex Dosage and Administration about two thirds of the way down the page.

Is there a difference in the ingredients between Pramipexole and Ropinirole?

Because of insurance I have to change from Pramipexole to Ropinirole. My doctor is having me do a withdrawal from the Pramipexole before starting on ...

Restless Legs Syndrome - I have RLS quite severely. At this point I am taking 2 Pramipexole .25 in?

... the am, 2in the pm and 1 before bed and I am still having attacks. I also have recently been suffering with my arms jerking and twitching. Feel I ...

I take 1mg. of pramipexole at dinner and 1 mg. at bedtime , I have been taking it since 2005. i?

... still have some problems while sitting for longer periods and can't drive over 100 miles. am i taking to much pramipexole now?

Can pramipexole cause ringing in the ears?

Dr. increased dosage to .250MG from .125. No problems with .125. Started .250 last night and have had ringing of the ears all day today and one ear ...