What is the average Pramipexole dosage?

Mirapex dosage information is available here...

http://www.drugs.com/pro/mirapex.html

Look for Mirapex Dosage and Administration about two thirds of the way down the page.

Is there a difference in the ingredients between Pramipexole and Ropinirole?

Because of insurance I have to change from Pramipexole to Ropinirole. My doctor is having me do a withdrawal from the Pramipexole before starting on ...

Restless legs?

I need help I have trouble with medication I was on pramipexole for a long time then it seem not to work as well went to gabapentin, do not like side ...

Is there any relief for hypersexuality and inability to orgasm when taking Pramipexole?

I have taken Pramipexole for Parkinson's for 5 years with no side effects. My dosage was recently increased to 1.5 mg x 3 and I have sudden ...

Can pramipexole cause ringing in the ears?

Dr. increased dosage to .250MG from .125. No problems with .125. Started .250 last night and have had ringing of the ears all day today and one ear ...