What is the average Pramipexole dosage?

Mirapex dosage information is available here...

Look for Mirapex Dosage and Administration about two thirds of the way down the page.

Restless legs?

I need help I have trouble with medication I was on pramipexole for a long time then it seem not to work as well went to gabapentin, do not like side ...

Is there any relief for hypersexuality and inability to orgasm when taking Pramipexole?

I have taken Pramipexole for Parkinson's for 5 years with no side effects. My dosage was recently increased to 1.5 mg x 3 and I have sudden ...

I take 1mg. of pramipexole at dinner and 1 mg. at bedtime , I have been taking it since 2005. i?

... still have some problems while sitting for longer periods and can't drive over 100 miles. am i taking to much pramipexole now?

What color is pramipexole 0.25?

My pharmacy filled my prescription for the above with a pink pill. Usually the pill is blue. Have they given me the wrong dosage?