What is the average number of years a company has exclusive rights to sell a brand name drug?

In case of a patent its 20 years.

Is there an alternative to the brand name Dontatol?

I am inquiring about Belladonna elixir, which my elderly mother has taken for many years. Over the last 6 months, I began having difficulty filling ...

Is the "Pill-Rolling Tremor" pretty much exclusive to Parkinsons?

Hello. I have had essential tremor for years, it has been increasing in severity over the last couple years & I just became aware of a motion ...

Which Company's Generic Singulair is the Best?

I took Singulair with very good results for two years, but after it went generic, I tried two different company's versions and did not have good ...

Does ant other company make and sell Nexium Brand?

Question should have read (Does any other company make and sell Nexium Brand?

My pharmacist changed my metformin prescription to a brand name one (jentadueto) after consulting?

my physician. I was not consulted on the switch, but was aware of it. I was dumb to the fact that I thought I could return it if I had not opened the ...