What is the average number of years a company has exclusive rights to sell a brand name drug?

In case of a patent its 20 years.

Is there an alternative to the brand name Dontatol?

I am inquiring about Belladonna elixir, which my elderly mother has taken for many years. Over the last 6 months, I began having difficulty filling ...

Is the "Pill-Rolling Tremor" pretty much exclusive to Parkinsons?

Hello. I have had essential tremor for years, it has been increasing in severity over the last couple years & I just became aware of a motion ...

I would like to know why the omeprazole by your company has been replaced with another brand?

this other brand doesn't work as good as your brand the the blue and green one, i don't like the other, it doesn't work. i have been ...

Do current Cardizem users know that it is being discontinued? I have been taking Cardizem LA (brand?

... name) for more than 10 years, without incident, and am very upset that it is being withdrawn. The generic made me very ill. Would appreciate ...

My pharmacist changed my metformin prescription to a brand name one (jentadueto) after consulting?

my physician. I was not consulted on the switch, but was aware of it. I was dumb to the fact that I thought I could return it if I had not opened the ...