What is the average number of years a company has exclusive rights to sell a brand name drug?

In case of a patent its 20 years.

Generic darvocet - will the company still make this, where will we get it from?

I have taken the generic darvocet for 30 years and I have never had a problem? Will the company still dispense with this drug or will we still be ...

Which Company's Generic Singulair is the Best?

I took Singulair with very good results for two years, but after it went generic, I tried two different company's versions and did not have good ...

I would like to know why the omeprazole by your company has been replaced with another brand?

this other brand doesn't work as good as your brand the the blue and green one, i don't like the other, it doesn't work. i have been ...

I have been taking ambien for about 5 yearrs and lately it doesnt work unless I take 20mg?

Im using a diffrent drug store and i think,its bc of the brand they sell thats half of what i have been paying ,,

When klonopin brand will be on market?

FROM JULY 2014 KLONOPIN BRAND STOPPED BY ROCHE AND OTHER COMPANY BOUGHT IT. SINCE THAT UP TODAY KLONOPIN BY NEW COMPANY Genentech STILLIN PROCESS ...