What is the average number of years a company has exclusive rights to sell a brand name drug?

In case of a patent its 20 years.

Which Company's Generic Singulair is the Best?

I took Singulair with very good results for two years, but after it went generic, I tried two different company's versions and did not have good ...

Does ant other company make and sell Nexium Brand?

Question should have read (Does any other company make and sell Nexium Brand?

Do current Cardizem users know that it is being discontinued? I have been taking Cardizem LA (brand?

... name) for more than 10 years, without incident, and am very upset that it is being withdrawn. The generic made me very ill. Would appreciate ...

I have been taking ambien for about 5 yearrs and lately it doesnt work unless I take 20mg?

Im using a diffrent drug store and i think,its bc of the brand they sell thats half of what i have been paying ,,

When klonopin brand will be on market?

FROM JULY 2014 KLONOPIN BRAND STOPPED BY ROCHE AND OTHER COMPANY BOUGHT IT. SINCE THAT UP TODAY KLONOPIN BY NEW COMPANY Genentech STILLIN PROCESS ...