What is the average number of years a company has exclusive rights to sell a brand name drug?

In case of a patent its 20 years.

Is there an alternative to the brand name Dontatol?

I am inquiring about Belladonna elixir, which my elderly mother has taken for many years. Over the last 6 months, I began having difficulty filling ...

I would like to know why the omeprazole by your company has been replaced with another brand?

this other brand doesn't work as good as your brand the the blue and green one, i don't like the other, it doesn't work. i have been ...

Do current Cardizem users know that it is being discontinued? I have been taking Cardizem LA (brand?

... name) for more than 10 years, without incident, and am very upset that it is being withdrawn. The generic made me very ill. Would appreciate ...

When klonopin brand will be on market?

FROM JULY 2014 KLONOPIN BRAND STOPPED BY ROCHE AND OTHER COMPANY BOUGHT IT. SINCE THAT UP TODAY KLONOPIN BY NEW COMPANY Genentech STILLIN PROCESS ...

Is there any ursodiol not made in India? It used to be made in Canada?

Since the brand is uber expensive, I've been using the generic, made by Prasco Labs, manufactured in Canada by the same company as makes the ...