What is the average number of years a company has exclusive rights to sell a brand name drug?

In case of a patent its 20 years.

Is the "Pill-Rolling Tremor" pretty much exclusive to Parkinsons?

Hello. I have had essential tremor for years, it has been increasing in severity over the last couple years & I just became aware of a motion ...

I have been taking ambien for about 5 yearrs and lately it doesnt work unless I take 20mg?

Im using a diffrent drug store and i think,its bc of the brand they sell thats half of what i have been paying ,,

My pharmacist changed my metformin prescription to a brand name one (jentadueto) after consulting?

my physician. I was not consulted on the switch, but was aware of it. I was dumb to the fact that I thought I could return it if I had not opened the ...

After 5 years of taking Tamoxifen, my doctor had prescribed Femara for me. I've been taking 2.5 mg?

... Femara everyday for the past 8 years. I've thankfully had no recurrence and my doctor says that I should still continue on the drug. I just ...

Is there anyway to dispute a pharmaceutical companys decision to stop making a drug?

A friend of mine is currently taking the brand name Cordarone made by Wyeth Laboratories. He has exhausted all other known drugs for his life ...

0 answers 10 days ago