What is the average number of years a company has exclusive rights to sell a brand name drug?

In case of a patent its 20 years.

How long will the Activist Generic Oxycontin be available it works just as well as the brand Oxy's?

Purdue won a lawsuit a couple of years ago stopping any companies from making a generic version of Oxycontin. They were going to sell what was left. ...

Generic darvocet - will the company still make this, where will we get it from?

I have taken the generic darvocet for 30 years and I have never had a problem? Will the company still dispense with this drug or will we still be ...

For whatever reason adderall is becoming unavailable I don't want to add anxiety about getting my?

... Medication. It is counterproductive, I have found pharmacies closed mouth and doctors less helpful than they should be. What other medications ...

Does ant other company make and sell Nexium Brand?

Question should have read (Does any other company make and sell Nexium Brand?

Do current Cardizem users know that it is being discontinued? I have been taking Cardizem LA (brand?

... name) for more than 10 years, without incident, and am very upset that it is being withdrawn. The generic made me very ill. Would appreciate ...