What is the average number of years a company has exclusive rights to sell a brand name drug?

In case of a patent its 20 years.

Is there an alternative to the brand name Dontatol?

I am inquiring about Belladonna elixir, which my elderly mother has taken for many years. Over the last 6 months, I began having difficulty filling ...

Generic darvocet - will the company still make this, where will we get it from?

I have taken the generic darvocet for 30 years and I have never had a problem? Will the company still dispense with this drug or will we still be ...

Is the "Pill-Rolling Tremor" pretty much exclusive to Parkinsons?

Hello. I have had essential tremor for years, it has been increasing in severity over the last couple years & I just became aware of a motion ...

Does anyone know when injectable Tordal or Ketorolac will be available again???

I use this drug for treatment of severe migraines. Have been unable to get since Dec of 11. Used to average 15 a month. I am well on the way back to ...

Do current Cardizem users know that it is being discontinued? I have been taking Cardizem LA (brand?

... name) for more than 10 years, without incident, and am very upset that it is being withdrawn. The generic made me very ill. Would appreciate ...

1 answer 7 days ago