What is the average number of years a company has exclusive rights to sell a brand name drug?

In case of a patent its 20 years.

How long will the Activist Generic Oxycontin be available it works just as well as the brand Oxy's?

Purdue won a lawsuit a couple of years ago stopping any companies from making a generic version of Oxycontin. They were going to sell what was left. ...

For whatever reason adderall is becoming unavailable I don't want to add anxiety about getting my?

... Medication. It is counterproductive, I have found pharmacies closed mouth and doctors less helpful than they should be. What other medications ...

Is the "Pill-Rolling Tremor" pretty much exclusive to Parkinsons?

Hello. I have had essential tremor for years, it has been increasing in severity over the last couple years & I just became aware of a motion ...

Which Company's Generic Singulair is the Best?

I took Singulair with very good results for two years, but after it went generic, I tried two different company's versions and did not have good ...

Does ant other company make and sell Nexium Brand?

Question should have read (Does any other company make and sell Nexium Brand?