What is the average number of years a company has exclusive rights to sell a brand name drug?

In case of a patent its 20 years.

How long will the Activist Generic Oxycontin be available it works just as well as the brand Oxy's?

Purdue won a lawsuit a couple of years ago stopping any companies from making a generic version of Oxycontin. They were going to sell what was left. ...

Is there an alternative to the brand name Dontatol?

I am inquiring about Belladonna elixir, which my elderly mother has taken for many years. Over the last 6 months, I began having difficulty filling ...

Generic darvocet - will the company still make this, where will we get it from?

I have taken the generic darvocet for 30 years and I have never had a problem? Will the company still dispense with this drug or will we still be ...

Is the "Pill-Rolling Tremor" pretty much exclusive to Parkinsons?

Hello. I have had essential tremor for years, it has been increasing in severity over the last couple years & I just became aware of a motion ...

Does anyone know when injectable Tordal or Ketorolac will be available again???

I use this drug for treatment of severe migraines. Have been unable to get since Dec of 11. Used to average 15 a month. I am well on the way back to ...