What is the average number of years a company has exclusive rights to sell a brand name drug?

In case of a patent its 20 years.

Is there an alternative to the brand name Dontatol?

I am inquiring about Belladonna elixir, which my elderly mother has taken for many years. Over the last 6 months, I began having difficulty filling ...

Is the "Pill-Rolling Tremor" pretty much exclusive to Parkinsons?

Hello. I have had essential tremor for years, it has been increasing in severity over the last couple years & I just became aware of a motion ...

Which Company's Generic Singulair is the Best?

I took Singulair with very good results for two years, but after it went generic, I tried two different company's versions and did not have good ...

I would like to know why the omeprazole by your company has been replaced with another brand?

this other brand doesn't work as good as your brand the the blue and green one, i don't like the other, it doesn't work. i have been ...

Do current Cardizem users know that it is being discontinued? I have been taking Cardizem LA (brand?

... name) for more than 10 years, without incident, and am very upset that it is being withdrawn. The generic made me very ill. Would appreciate ...