What is the average number of years a company has exclusive rights to sell a brand name drug?

In case of a patent its 20 years.

Is there an alternative to the brand name Dontatol?

I am inquiring about Belladonna elixir, which my elderly mother has taken for many years. Over the last 6 months, I began having difficulty filling ...

Generic darvocet - will the company still make this, where will we get it from?

I have taken the generic darvocet for 30 years and I have never had a problem? Will the company still dispense with this drug or will we still be ...

Does anyone know when injectable Tordal or Ketorolac will be available again???

I use this drug for treatment of severe migraines. Have been unable to get since Dec of 11. Used to average 15 a month. I am well on the way back to ...

Does ant other company make and sell Nexium Brand?

Question should have read (Does any other company make and sell Nexium Brand?

I would like to know why the omeprazole by your company has been replaced with another brand?

this other brand doesn't work as good as your brand the the blue and green one, i don't like the other, it doesn't work. i have been ...