What is the average number of years a company has exclusive rights to sell a brand name drug?

In case of a patent its 20 years.

How long will the Activist Generic Oxycontin be available it works just as well as the brand Oxy's?

Purdue won a lawsuit a couple of years ago stopping any companies from making a generic version of Oxycontin. They were going to sell what was left. ...

Is there an alternative to the brand name Dontatol?

I am inquiring about Belladonna elixir, which my elderly mother has taken for many years. Over the last 6 months, I began having difficulty filling ...

Which Company's Generic Singulair is the Best?

I took Singulair with very good results for two years, but after it went generic, I tried two different company's versions and did not have good ...

Do current Cardizem users know that it is being discontinued? I have been taking Cardizem LA (brand?

... name) for more than 10 years, without incident, and am very upset that it is being withdrawn. The generic made me very ill. Would appreciate ...

I have been taking ambien for about 5 yearrs and lately it doesnt work unless I take 20mg?

Im using a diffrent drug store and i think,its bc of the brand they sell thats half of what i have been paying ,,