What is the average number of years a company has exclusive rights to sell a brand name drug?

In case of a patent its 20 years.

Is the "Pill-Rolling Tremor" pretty much exclusive to Parkinsons?

Hello. I have had essential tremor for years, it has been increasing in severity over the last couple years & I just became aware of a motion ...

I would like to know why the omeprazole by your company has been replaced with another brand?

this other brand doesn't work as good as your brand the the blue and green one, i don't like the other, it doesn't work. i have been ...

I have been taking ambien for about 5 yearrs and lately it doesnt work unless I take 20mg?

Im using a diffrent drug store and i think,its bc of the brand they sell thats half of what i have been paying ,,

My pharmacist changed my metformin prescription to a brand name one (jentadueto) after consulting?

my physician. I was not consulted on the switch, but was aware of it. I was dumb to the fact that I thought I could return it if I had not opened the ...

Is there any ursodiol not made in India? It used to be made in Canada?

Since the brand is uber expensive, I've been using the generic, made by Prasco Labs, manufactured in Canada by the same company as makes the ...