What is the average number of years a company has exclusive rights to sell a brand name drug?

In case of a patent its 20 years.

Which Company's Generic Singulair is the Best?

I took Singulair with very good results for two years, but after it went generic, I tried two different company's versions and did not have good ...

Does ant other company make and sell Nexium Brand?

Question should have read (Does any other company make and sell Nexium Brand?

My pharmacist changed my metformin prescription to a brand name one (jentadueto) after consulting?

my physician. I was not consulted on the switch, but was aware of it. I was dumb to the fact that I thought I could return it if I had not opened the ...

Is there any ursodiol not made in India? It used to be made in Canada?

Since the brand is uber expensive, I've been using the generic, made by Prasco Labs, manufactured in Canada by the same company as makes the ...

After 5 years of taking Tamoxifen, my doctor had prescribed Femara for me. I've been taking 2.5 mg?

... Femara everyday for the past 8 years. I've thankfully had no recurrence and my doctor says that I should still continue on the drug. I just ...

0 answers 2 days 11 hours ago