What is the active ingredient in bactroban?

Bactroban contains mupirocin, antibacterial, as the active ingredient.

http://www.drugs.com/bactroban.html

Can I use bactroban ointment for inside my nose.bactroban nasal tubes are not available in market in

... my city. will bactroban give same effect as bactroban nasal ??

Wow I'm impressed with the knowledge of this group! I mistakenly used bactroban for my open burn on

... my arm and it swelled up and really burned and hurt. i used to be such a fan of bactroban but i never used it for a burn before - can you tell me ...

Is it okay to use bactroban on an infant two months of age?

I have a 14 month old who has impetigo and I was perscribed bactroban. My two month old daughter shares the same symptoms and i was wondering if it ...

Allergies -inactive/active drug allergic reactions and their correlation?

... Allergies -if one had an allergic reaction to the intactive ingredient of a drug, would the effects of that allergic reaction be stimulated and ...

Clotrim vs bactroban cream?

Is there any major difference between the above cream. I ran out of the clotrim cream but have a full tube of bactroban cream. Can I use bactroban ...