What is Sulfacetamide Sodium Ophthalmic Solutions?

Sulfacetamide ophthalmic is an antibiotic. It is used to treat bacterial infections of the eyes.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/sulfacetamide-ophthalmic.html

Sulfacetamide Sodium/Sulfur - Is it supposed form into a foam?

I got prescribed Clenia Foaming Wash, but I haven't noticed the "foaming action". It's consistency is foamless, roughly ...

Is Sulfacetamide and Sodium Sulfacetamide are different elements?

In my country, I can find many products with Sulfacetamide but I am having problem finding product with Sodium Sulfacetamide. Can anyone clarify ...

Sulfacetamide Sodium/Sulfur - substitute for Perrigo sodium sulfacetamide and sulfur kit?

I loved Perrigo's bottled version of this acne medicine (it was called a kit because you could add tint) because it dried out my skin (in a good ...

Sulfacetamide Sodium/Sulfur - Does this face wash contribute to darkening of the skin?

I am an African American female and have used this product (prescribed by my Dermatologist for about 4 yrs). It works, but I find that especially ...

Sulfacetamide Sodium - What is the physical appearance of the wash?

I just refilled my prescription. The new bottle is a clear, almost odorless liquid. My previous bottle was a yellow, sulfurous smelling liquid. Is ...