What is stronger? hydrocodone or oxycodone?

This question has also been asked and answered here: Oxycodone vs Hydrocodone - What's the difference between them?

oxy for sure

Why is my pain medication not working??Hydrocodone(BREAKTHROUGH)Oxycodone(12 hour relief)?

I am about sick of having to alternate between vicoden and oxycodone everyday.I only like to take the vicoden most of the time because they are much ...

Which is stronger, hydrocodone 10/325 or acetaminophen oxycodone hydrochloride 5/325?

I usually take hydrocodone 10/325 and have just been switched to the latter above and was just wondering how the 2 compare. Thank you in advance for ...

Is hydrocodone hydroloride 30 mg? without Tylenol stonger than other oxycodone?

Is the oxycodone hydrolcloride without tylenol stronger than other oxycodone?

I have taken 10/325 hydro & 5/325 oxy for knee pain they Don't help. What can I get thats stronger?

I have severe knee pain from traumatic arthritis from the army. I have taken 10/325 hydrocodone for 2 years now. The Doctor just switched me to 5/325 ...