What is small white round pill with r/35?

What is a small white pill r 35

Anonymous

Pill imprint R 35 has been identified as Clonazepam 2 mg.

Clonazepam is used in the treatment of anxiety; bipolar disorder; panic disorder; seizure prevention; periodic limb movement disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug classes benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy.

Clonazepam 2 mg has a low potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to limited physical dependence or psychological dependence relative to the drugs in schedule 3.

Pill image:

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/r-35-10124.html

Take care,

maso.-