what is small white pill,M on one side, 321 on other?

What is this pill - with 'G600' imprint?

Two pills: One : Imprint of G600 oblong, white . Other side blank. Next: small, white, round scored one side, other imprinted with weird, slanted ...

Small white tablet - BL on one side and 75 on the other - could someone identify it please?

I have found an old bottle of tablets and do not know what they are. Small white and round BL on one side and 75 on the other side only Any help ...

I'm needing to find out what this pill is. It's white, very small, oval shaped, with the numbers?

... 3663 on it. It is scored on one side with the number 5 on the right side of the score. Unable to make out the left side. It's white in ...

100 onone side nothing on other side small round white?

I found a pill in my sons room and it is a small round white pill. It has 100 printed on one side and nothing on the other side. When I finally got ...

Small white round pills with a weird imprint on one side only. Looks like a backwards e?

I found some pills in a clear small plastic bag in the draws of someone I live with. They are small, white round and have a weird imprint on one side ...