what is small white pill,M on one side, 321 on other?

Small white tablet - BL on one side and 75 on the other - could someone identify it please?

I have found an old bottle of tablets and do not know what they are. Small white and round BL on one side and 75 on the other side only Any help ...

Small round green pill with par on one side and 56 on the other. and then a small round white pil?

... I have a small round white pill with four 10's on one side and blank on the other. Can you help me with these pills?

Small white oval P 218 the other side has a 5 and is spilt?

found it want to kno what it is... also found small round white pills also with n 773 on it the other side is blank

Small white round pill imprint ML?

I have a white small pill with imprint ML on one side. The other side is blank. What is it???

Found= need to ID small white round pills. Imprint is 20 on one side, the other side is plain/blank?

Found these in a room I was cleaning out that I allowed someone to stay in. Would really like to know what they are. they are fairly small.. I ...