what is small white pill,M on one side, 321 on other?

Small white tablet - BL on one side and 75 on the other - could someone identify it please?

I have found an old bottle of tablets and do not know what they are. Small white and round BL on one side and 75 on the other side only Any help ...

I'm needing to find out what this pill is. It's white, very small, oval shaped, with the numbers?

... 3663 on it. It is scored on one side with the number 5 on the right side of the score. Unable to make out the left side. It's white in ...

Small round green pill with par on one side and 56 on the other. and then a small round white pil?

... I have a small round white pill with four 10's on one side and blank on the other. Can you help me with these pills?

Small white round pill imprint ML?

I have a white small pill with imprint ML on one side. The other side is blank. What is it???

100 onone side nothing on other side small round white?

I found a pill in my sons room and it is a small round white pill. It has 100 printed on one side and nothing on the other side. When I finally got ...