What is side effects of sulfasalazine delayed release tab?

The link below has information about the known side effects of sulfasalazine (which would be same for the plain and the delayed release tablets).

What are the side-effects of Azulfidine?

im having different problems since i have started long menstrual cycle,constipation etc.

Sulfasalazine tab 500mg?

Does this drug really helps with rheumatoid arthiritis. I took this drug and to me it was really helping me but, my doctor told me to stop the drug ...

How do I taper off sulfasalazine? I am taking potassium as I also take lasix, terrible side effects

I have bruising, sores in my mouth, light sensitivity, high blood glucose, and blood pressure now. My PCP gave it to me for aid with my pain and ...

Hi,has anyone ever had negative physical reaction to extended release intunvi and switched to?

... immediate release?my pharmacist shared that for some people ... not many but a few... extended release can create some very unpleasant side ...

My 19 year old son was diagnosed with pemphigous vulgaris, an auto-immune disease?

He refuses to go back on Prednisone. Sulfasalazine was recommended instead. I am aware of the side effects listed. I am curious which side effects ...