What is side effects of sulfasalazine delayed release tab?

The link below has information about the known side effects of sulfasalazine (which would be same for the plain and the delayed release tablets).

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/sulfasalazine-side-effects.html

What are the side-effects of Azulfidine?

im having different problems since i have started sulfasalazine..ie long menstrual cycle,constipation etc.

Sulfasalazine tab 500mg?

Does this drug really helps with rheumatoid arthiritis. I took this drug and to me it was really helping me but, my doctor told me to stop the drug ...

Should side effects linger for over a week after stopping dexilant?

Took 60 mg delayed release for 8 days - stopped and symptoms (abdominal discomfort, now constipated-did have diarrhea, and strange colored stool ...

Is delayed onset of Dacogen side effects unusual?

I will start my 4th cycle of Dacogen a week from this writing. Until now my side effects have been minimal. An occasional light head ache and a ...

Sulfasalazine - Starting Sulphasalzine and I am a bit nervous, how was it for you.

I was taken off methotrexate due to problems, so I am hoping sulphasalzine will be better. Having read so much about the side effects, I am a bit ...