What is side effects of sulfasalazine delayed release tab?

The link below has information about the known side effects of sulfasalazine (which would be same for the plain and the delayed release tablets).

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/sulfasalazine-side-effects.html

How do I taper off sulfasalazine? I am taking potassium as I also take lasix, terrible side effects

I have bruising, sores in my mouth, light sensitivity, high blood glucose, and blood pressure now. My PCP gave it to me for aid with my pain and ...

Should side effects linger for over a week after stopping dexilant?

Took 60 mg delayed release for 8 days - stopped and symptoms (abdominal discomfort, now constipated-did have diarrhea, and strange colored stool ...

Sulfasalazine - Starting Sulphasalzine and I am a bit nervous, how was it for you.

I was taken off methotrexate due to problems, so I am hoping sulphasalzine will be better. Having read so much about the side effects, I am a bit ...

My son of 12 yrs has been prescribed cognix tab. what is the effectiveness,side effects ingredient?

My son is diagnosed with hearing loss. He has been prescribed to take cognix tab half in the morning and one in the night along with vit-c tab for ...

My 19 year old son was diagnosed with pemphigous vulgaris, an auto-immune disease?

He refuses to go back on Prednisone. Sulfasalazine was recommended instead. I am aware of the side effects listed. I am curious which side effects ...