What is side effects of sulfasalazine delayed release tab?

The link below has information about the known side effects of sulfasalazine (which would be same for the plain and the delayed release tablets).

What are the side-effects of Azulfidine?

im having different problems since i have started long menstrual cycle,constipation etc.

Switching from Percocet 10mg x2 a day for cramping from crohn's to Opana ER 20 but was?

concerned of any possible side effects. I guess since it is a extended release tab you don't have some of the side effects if you had taken too ...

How do I taper off sulfasalazine? I am taking potassium as I also take lasix, terrible side effects

I have bruising, sores in my mouth, light sensitivity, high blood glucose, and blood pressure now. My PCP gave it to me for aid with my pain and ...

Should side effects linger for over a week after stopping dexilant?

Took 60 mg delayed release for 8 days - stopped and symptoms (abdominal discomfort, now constipated-did have diarrhea, and strange colored stool ...

My 19 year old son was diagnosed with pemphigous vulgaris, an auto-immune disease?

He refuses to go back on Prednisone. Sulfasalazine was recommended instead. I am aware of the side effects listed. I am curious which side effects ...