What is side effects of sulfasalazine delayed release tab?

The link below has information about the known side effects of sulfasalazine (which would be same for the plain and the delayed release tablets).

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/sulfasalazine-side-effects.html

What are the side-effects of Azulfidine?

im having different problems since i have started sulfasalazine..ie long menstrual cycle,constipation etc.

Is delayed onset of Dacogen side effects unusual?

I will start my 4th cycle of Dacogen a week from this writing. Until now my side effects have been minimal. An occasional light head ache and a ...

Sulfasalazine - Starting Sulphasalzine and I am a bit nervous, how was it for you.

I was taken off methotrexate due to problems, so I am hoping sulphasalzine will be better. Having read so much about the side effects, I am a bit ...

My son of 12 yrs has been prescribed cognix tab. what is the effectiveness,side effects ingredient?

My son is diagnosed with hearing loss. He has been prescribed to take cognix tab half in the morning and one in the night along with vit-c tab for ...

My 19 year old son was diagnosed with pemphigous vulgaris, an auto-immune disease?

He refuses to go back on Prednisone. Sulfasalazine was recommended instead. I am aware of the side effects listed. I am curious which side effects ...