What is side effects of sulfasalazine delayed release tab?

The link below has information about the known side effects of sulfasalazine (which would be same for the plain and the delayed release tablets).

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/sulfasalazine-side-effects.html

What are the side-effects of Azulfidine?

im having different problems since i have started sulfasalazine..ie long menstrual cycle,constipation etc.

Sulfasalazine tab 500mg?

Does this drug really helps with rheumatoid arthiritis. I took this drug and to me it was really helping me but, my doctor told me to stop the drug ...

I am using Diclofenac Sodium 75 mg delayed release tablets twice a day per my MD prescription?

I understand that there may be adverse side effects from long term use. How often should I see my doctor for tests to ensure that I am not setting ...

Sulfasalazine - Starting Sulphasalzine and I am a bit nervous, how was it for you.

I was taken off methotrexate due to problems, so I am hoping sulphasalzine will be better. Having read so much about the side effects, I am a bit ...

My 19 year old son was diagnosed with pemphigous vulgaris, an auto-immune disease?

He refuses to go back on Prednisone. Sulfasalazine was recommended instead. I am aware of the side effects listed. I am curious which side effects ...