What is side effects of sulfasalazine delayed release tab?

The link below has information about the known side effects of sulfasalazine (which would be same for the plain and the delayed release tablets).

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/sulfasalazine-side-effects.html

Sulfasalazine tab 500mg?

Does this drug really helps with rheumatoid arthiritis. I took this drug and to me it was really helping me but, my doctor told me to stop the drug ...

Should side effects linger for over a week after stopping dexilant?

Took 60 mg delayed release for 8 days - stopped and symptoms (abdominal discomfort, now constipated-did have diarrhea, and strange colored stool ...

Hi,has anyone ever had negative physical reaction to extended release intunvi and switched to?

... immediate release?my pharmacist shared that for some people ... not many but a few... extended release can create some very unpleasant side ...

Is delayed onset of Dacogen side effects unusual?

I will start my 4th cycle of Dacogen a week from this writing. Until now my side effects have been minimal. An occasional light head ache and a ...

My 19 year old son was diagnosed with pemphigous vulgaris, an auto-immune disease?

He refuses to go back on Prednisone. Sulfasalazine was recommended instead. I am aware of the side effects listed. I am curious which side effects ...