What is side effects of sulfasalazine delayed release tab?

The link below has information about the known side effects of sulfasalazine (which would be same for the plain and the delayed release tablets).

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/sulfasalazine-side-effects.html

What are the side-effects of Azulfidine?

im having different problems since i have started sulfasalazine..ie long menstrual cycle,constipation etc.

Should side effects linger for over a week after stopping dexilant?

Took 60 mg delayed release for 8 days - stopped and symptoms (abdominal discomfort, now constipated-did have diarrhea, and strange colored stool ...

I am using Diclofenac Sodium 75 mg delayed release tablets twice a day per my MD prescription?

I understand that there may be adverse side effects from long term use. How often should I see my doctor for tests to ensure that I am not setting ...

Is delayed onset of Dacogen side effects unusual?

I will start my 4th cycle of Dacogen a week from this writing. Until now my side effects have been minimal. An occasional light head ache and a ...

My son of 12 yrs has been prescribed cognix tab. what is the effectiveness,side effects ingredient?

My son is diagnosed with hearing loss. He has been prescribed to take cognix tab half in the morning and one in the night along with vit-c tab for ...