What is side effects of sulfasalazine delayed release tab?

The link below has information about the known side effects of sulfasalazine (which would be same for the plain and the delayed release tablets).

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/sulfasalazine-side-effects.html

Should side effects linger for over a week after stopping dexilant?

Took 60 mg delayed release for 8 days - stopped and symptoms (abdominal discomfort, now constipated-did have diarrhea, and strange colored stool ...

Hi,has anyone ever had negative physical reaction to extended release intunvi and switched to?

... immediate release?my pharmacist shared that for some people ... not many but a few... extended release can create some very unpleasant side ...

I am using Diclofenac Sodium 75 mg delayed release tablets twice a day per my MD prescription?

I understand that there may be adverse side effects from long term use. How often should I see my doctor for tests to ensure that I am not setting ...

Sulfasalazine - Starting Sulphasalzine and I am a bit nervous, how was it for you.

I was taken off methotrexate due to problems, so I am hoping sulphasalzine will be better. Having read so much about the side effects, I am a bit ...

My 19 year old son was diagnosed with pemphigous vulgaris, an auto-immune disease?

He refuses to go back on Prednisone. Sulfasalazine was recommended instead. I am aware of the side effects listed. I am curious which side effects ...