What is oxycontin op?

This question has also been asked and answered here:
What's the difference between Oxycontin OC 40 and OP 40?

The new version of Oxycontin is OP, it replaced the OC pill.

Is opana and oxycontin basicly the same ingredience?

i ask because i have to take 40mg oxycontin every 8 hour's, i was informed of the medication opana and i'm afraid the ingredient's ...

How can my husb. get off oxycontin?

He has been on oxycontin and is trying to get off. He is down to 5mg once a day and still can't quit cold turkey. What more can he do to get off ...

Opana ER verses Oxycontin OP?

Thank you to the caring people who answered me... I've been reading as much as I can on the web about the Opana ER and the new Oxycontin ...

Oxycodone - are they coming back with oxycontin oc?

the oxycontin op dont work mu husband has been taking them for over 10yrs and is disabled and the oxycontin oc are the only drug they found that work

Has anyone heard of Oxycontin RF?

Purdue has my address on record from my various complaints to them about Oxycontin OP. I received a letter addressed to a person of my same last ...