What is nucynta 100 mg do?

Nucynta (tapentadol) is in a group of drugs called narcotic pain relievers. It is similar to morphine. Nucynta is used to treat moderate to severe pain. If you want more info type nucynta into the search box at the top of this site

joyce owens 24 Jul 2013

can i work do sports and drive using nucynta 100

Delila 24 Jul 2013

Hi, a quote from Drugs.com website: "Nucynta may impair your thinking or reactions. Avoid driving or operating machinery until you know how Nucynta will affect you". If you have been taking this medication for a while now, and can function well , then you should be fine. Just bare in the potential side effects