What is nucynta 100 mg do?

Nucynta (tapentadol) is in a group of drugs called narcotic pain relievers. It is similar to morphine. Nucynta is used to treat moderate to severe pain. If you want more info type nucynta into the search box at the top of this site

joyce owens 24 Jul 2013

can i work do sports and drive using nucynta 100

Delila 24 Jul 2013

Hi, a quote from Drugs.com website: "Nucynta may impair your thinking or reactions. Avoid driving or operating machinery until you know how Nucynta will affect you". If you have been taking this medication for a while now, and can function well , then you should be fine. Just bare in the potential side effects

moseymanncant 25 Sep 2013

For as long as I've been able to remember anything, I've had migraines that I could find no escape or relief from, so I just accepted my fate, took aspirin and pepto & Maalox, sought silence in dark cool and quite places during the severest times. At first, when in grades 1-12, the migraines would interfere with me as a student at school and people began to more than avoid me, but my friends turned evil and called me a 'spazz', an 'm.r., 'retardo' to list a few of their kinder name calling. As my ability talk and/or to communicate during the painful head thumping, I would just walk off campus and hide until I felt presentable and able to see enough to not stumble or walk nose-first into very hard objects. Most of the time, that meant school had been let out by then and my 16 mile school bus ride home had gone, so I walked home with wet eyes.

Delila 26 Sep 2013

Hi, i am close to tears reading your story. I am so, so sorry for the things in life you have had to tolerate & deal with. Where are you living currently? Are you still close with your family? I want to tell you to relocate to England so you can get your medical needs dealt with & the medication and assistance you need! I realise how lucky i am to live in a country with a National Healthcare Service (NHS). If you want to talk with me please feel free, i wish i knew how i could help you