What is methylpred 4mg pak used for?

I had an alergic reaction to pain med perscription.

Please could you write the full name of the medicine?

I've taken the z pak over the 10 day effectiveness period. I still have some fluid in my chest?

My question is , is it ok to start another z-pak regimine?

Could itching be a side-effect of Z-Pak?

I took a 5 day z-pak for a bad cold/virus 7 weeks ago--I am now having a lot of itching?Is it possible that this is a side effect this long after ...

Medrol Dosepak - Can a patient take methylpred on a daily basis?

Daughter-in-law was given a med pak for allergies. She is disabled and almost ready for a wheel chair. After starting to take this med. she has ...

Zithromax Z-Pak - does it expire ?

does it ever expire ? ive had my packet for a couple months .. does it still work ? is it still safe to drink?

Zithromax Z-Pak - I didn't realize the first day I was supposed to take 2 pills not 1, and I only?

... took 1, but I've been taken 1 each day since and I'm on day 4 today, the last day should I take 2? Or spread them out between 2 days, ...