What is mcg?

mcg means Microgram. It's usually used with stronger medications such as Fentanyl. I hope this helps! Good luck!

Vagifem - Am interested in how folks are doing with the switching from the 25 mcg to the 10?

... mcg? Anyone having signs of withdrawal or what I call "hormone hell?" My gyn is insisting that going from 50mcg a week to 20 mcg a week ...

I started using Caverject this week. I tried the 20mcg vial and it wasn't sufficient for erection.?

... Next I tried injecting 2 vials of 20 mcg, 1 ml wate per vial for a total of 40 mcg power in 2 cc of water, which was better. My question is, can ...

After getting my Rx filled for Levothyroxion 25 MCG. What does the MCG stand for?

I know MG stands for milligrams. But I don't know what the C stands for. Thank you, Linda

Hi, My doctor has advised me to take 100 mcg Levothyroxine. So I took two tablets of 50 mcg each?

... day before the breakfast. (In fact, I use 2 x 50 mcg tablets per day, instead of buying new 100 mcg tablets) I see in Merck's drug manual ...