What is mcg?

mcg means Microgram. It's usually used with stronger medications such as Fentanyl. I hope this helps! Good luck!

I went off of the fentanyl patch gradually as prescribed. My last patch was a week ago. Now the?

... withdrawals are so severe that I am having to take some percocet per my doctors orders to deal with life. When can I expect for the withdrawals ...

I started using Caverject this week. I tried the 20mcg vial and it wasn't sufficient for erection.?

... Next I tried injecting 2 vials of 20 mcg, 1 ml wate per vial for a total of 40 mcg power in 2 cc of water, which was better. My question is, can ...

12 mcg fentanyl patch?

I have been taking the 12 mcg fentanyl patch for 3 + years now. When the doctor tested my blood, it did not show up. I don't understand these ...

Amitiza - Why did it stop working?

Took 8 mcg bid and it immediately helped. 1-2 healthy movements daily. Then it abruptly stopped working after about a week. Switched to 24 mcg bid ...

Hi, My doctor has advised me to take 100 mcg Levothyroxine. So I took two tablets of 50 mcg each?

... day before the breakfast. (In fact, I use 2 x 50 mcg tablets per day, instead of buying new 100 mcg tablets) I see in Merck's drug manual ...