What is mcg?

mcg means Microgram. It's usually used with stronger medications such as Fentanyl. I hope this helps! Good luck!

Underactive Thyroid - I have been on synthroid for about twelve years now. Two years ago my?

... endocronologist added 5 mcg of cytomel to the 125 mcg synthroid that I take daily. How effective is 5 mcg for treating hypothyroidism? Also, is ...

12 mcg fentanyl patch?

I have been taking the 12 mcg fentanyl patch for 3 + years now. When the doctor tested my blood, it did not show up. I don't understand these ...

Amitiza - Why did it stop working?

Took 8 mcg bid and it immediately helped. 1-2 healthy movements daily. Then it abruptly stopped working after about a week. Switched to 24 mcg bid ...

After getting my Rx filled for Levothyroxion 25 MCG. What does the MCG stand for?

I know MG stands for milligrams. But I don't know what the C stands for. Thank you, Linda

Is there a weight to dosage rate for fentanyl use?

My 90-95 lb. mother was recently increased from 100 mcg to 150 mcg fentanyl patch. This seems like an awfully high dosage for someone her size. She ...