What is mcg?

mcg means Microgram. It's usually used with stronger medications such as Fentanyl. I hope this helps! Good luck!

I went off of the fentanyl patch gradually as prescribed. My last patch was a week ago. Now the?

... withdrawals are so severe that I am having to take some percocet per my doctors orders to deal with life. When can I expect for the withdrawals ...

I started using Caverject this week. I tried the 20mcg vial and it wasn't sufficient for erection.?

... Next I tried injecting 2 vials of 20 mcg, 1 ml wate per vial for a total of 40 mcg power in 2 cc of water, which was better. My question is, can ...

Hi, My doctor has advised me to take 100 mcg Levothyroxine. So I took two tablets of 50 mcg each?

... day before the breakfast. (In fact, I use 2 x 50 mcg tablets per day, instead of buying new 100 mcg tablets) I see in Merck's drug manual ...

Fentanyl - My Physiatrist has me on 36 mcg/hr (12mcg patch + 25 mcg patch) & not only is the dose?

... seemingly too low for me, but also my insurance will only pay for the 25 mcg/hr patches OR the 12 mcg/ hr patches, NOT both at the same time. I ...

Is .2mg the same as 200 mcg?

I am on generic synthroid and have been taking 200 mcg and 25 mcg and i got a mail order script for .2 mg and .025 mg is this the same doses i was on