What is mcg?

mcg means Microgram. It's usually used with stronger medications such as Fentanyl. I hope this helps! Good luck!

Vagifem - Am interested in how folks are doing with the switching from the 25 mcg to the 10?

... mcg? Anyone having signs of withdrawal or what I call "hormone hell?" My gyn is insisting that going from 50mcg a week to 20 mcg a week ...

I went off of the fentanyl patch gradually as prescribed. My last patch was a week ago. Now the?

... withdrawals are so severe that I am having to take some percocet per my doctors orders to deal with life. When can I expect for the withdrawals ...

12 mcg fentanyl patch?

I have been taking the 12 mcg fentanyl patch for 3 + years now. When the doctor tested my blood, it did not show up. I don't understand these ...

Amitiza - Why did it stop working?

Took 8 mcg bid and it immediately helped. 1-2 healthy movements daily. Then it abruptly stopped working after about a week. Switched to 24 mcg bid ...

Exalgo ER with Duragesic?

I have a few leftover pills of Exalgo ER @ 12 mg each that I happened upon today and since losing a 50 mcg./hr fentanyl transdermal patch to the ...

1 answer 4 days ago