What is mcg?

mcg means Microgram. It's usually used with stronger medications such as Fentanyl. I hope this helps! Good luck!

Vagifem - Am interested in how folks are doing with the switching from the 25 mcg to the 10?

... mcg? Anyone having signs of withdrawal or what I call "hormone hell?" My gyn is insisting that going from 50mcg a week to 20 mcg a week ...

I went off of the fentanyl patch gradually as prescribed. My last patch was a week ago. Now the?

... withdrawals are so severe that I am having to take some percocet per my doctors orders to deal with life. When can I expect for the withdrawals ...

I started using Caverject this week. I tried the 20mcg vial and it wasn't sufficient for erection.?

... Next I tried injecting 2 vials of 20 mcg, 1 ml wate per vial for a total of 40 mcg power in 2 cc of water, which was better. My question is, can ...

Exalgo ER with Duragesic?

I have a few leftover pills of Exalgo ER @ 12 mg each that I happened upon today and since losing a 50 mcg./hr fentanyl transdermal patch to the ...