What is mcg?

mcg means Microgram. It's usually used with stronger medications such as Fentanyl. I hope this helps! Good luck!

Vagifem - Am interested in how folks are doing with the switching from the 25 mcg to the 10?

... mcg? Anyone having signs of withdrawal or what I call "hormone hell?" My gyn is insisting that going from 50mcg a week to 20 mcg a week ...

Amitiza - Why did it stop working?

Took 8 mcg bid and it immediately helped. 1-2 healthy movements daily. Then it abruptly stopped working after about a week. Switched to 24 mcg bid ...

After getting my Rx filled for Levothyroxion 25 MCG. What does the MCG stand for?

I know MG stands for milligrams. But I don't know what the C stands for. Thank you, Linda

Is there a weight to dosage rate for fentanyl use?

My 90-95 lb. mother was recently increased from 100 mcg to 150 mcg fentanyl patch. This seems like an awfully high dosage for someone her size. She ...

Hi, My doctor has advised me to take 100 mcg Levothyroxine. So I took two tablets of 50 mcg each?

... day before the breakfast. (In fact, I use 2 x 50 mcg tablets per day, instead of buying new 100 mcg tablets) I see in Merck's drug manual ...