What is mcg?

mcg means Microgram. It's usually used with stronger medications such as Fentanyl. I hope this helps! Good luck!

I went off of the fentanyl patch gradually as prescribed. My last patch was a week ago. Now the?

... withdrawals are so severe that I am having to take some percocet per my doctors orders to deal with life. When can I expect for the withdrawals ...

Amitiza - Why did it stop working?

Took 8 mcg bid and it immediately helped. 1-2 healthy movements daily. Then it abruptly stopped working after about a week. Switched to 24 mcg bid ...

After getting my Rx filled for Levothyroxion 25 MCG. What does the MCG stand for?

I know MG stands for milligrams. But I don't know what the C stands for. Thank you, Linda

Is there a weight to dosage rate for fentanyl use?

My 90-95 lb. mother was recently increased from 100 mcg to 150 mcg fentanyl patch. This seems like an awfully high dosage for someone her size. She ...