What is mcg?

mcg means Microgram. It's usually used with stronger medications such as Fentanyl. I hope this helps! Good luck!

I went off of the fentanyl patch gradually as prescribed. My last patch was a week ago. Now the?

... withdrawals are so severe that I am having to take some percocet per my doctors orders to deal with life. When can I expect for the withdrawals ...

After getting my Rx filled for Levothyroxion 25 MCG. What does the MCG stand for?

I know MG stands for milligrams. But I don't know what the C stands for. Thank you, Linda

Is there a weight to dosage rate for fentanyl use?

My 90-95 lb. mother was recently increased from 100 mcg to 150 mcg fentanyl patch. This seems like an awfully high dosage for someone her size. She ...

Hi, My doctor has advised me to take 100 mcg Levothyroxine. So I took two tablets of 50 mcg each?

... day before the breakfast. (In fact, I use 2 x 50 mcg tablets per day, instead of buying new 100 mcg tablets) I see in Merck's drug manual ...