What is maximum wavelength of absorption for nimodipine for UV-spectroscopy?

Does each state have a maximum prescription medicine amount per year?

I was on (3) 10 mg. oxycodone 3 x day until March 2009; I was told by the pharmacist the maximum allowed for the year had been reached and 10mg ...

Cyclophosphamide - I want the synthesis method & equations please, give me the results now & also?

... the spectroscopy analysis & chemical equations

I want to know this information about warfarin 1-half life(how many hours) 2-absorption rate?

... constant(how many in h) 3-solubility(how many in mg/ml) 4-absorption site(allover git or where if not) 5-partition coefficient(intermediate or ...

Does magnesium stearate affect the absorption of Cefdinir?

What is the absorption effect of Cefdinir in relation to any capsules other than Cefdinir that contain the inactive ingredient magnesium stearate? ...

Does anyone else out there have a mal-absorption condition?

Does anyone else out there have a mal-absorption condition after having a gastric bypass procedure and consequently needs excessively high doses of ...