What is maximum wavelength of absorption for nimodipine for UV-spectroscopy?

Does each state have a maximum prescription medicine amount per year?

I was on (3) 10 mg. oxycodone 3 x day until March 2009; I was told by the pharmacist the maximum allowed for the year had been reached and 10mg ...

Does rabeprazole or ranitidine affect absorption of anti tubercular drugs?

as both rabeprazole and ranitidine decrease gastric acidity, they may affect absorption of drugs which require acidic medium for absorption, some of ...

Does magnesium stearate affect the absorption of Cefdinir?

What is the absorption effect of Cefdinir in relation to any capsules other than Cefdinir that contain the inactive ingredient magnesium stearate? ...

Does Zantac and other H2 inhibitors inhibit the absorption of minerals and Vitamins as Proton Pump?

... Inhibitors do? I.E. I was weened off Prilosec due to this known prob., but still take a Zantac 150 @ h.s. for bad reflux ~3-5 times /week. ...

Does anyone else out there have a mal-absorption condition?

Does anyone else out there have a mal-absorption condition after having a gastric bypass procedure and consequently needs excessively high doses of ...