What is maximum wavelength of absorption for nimodipine for UV-spectroscopy?

Can psyllium affect the absorption of dietary supplements?

Should the supplements be taken, say, 1/2 hour after drinking psyllium and water in order to maximize the effectiveness of the supplements? Will the ...

Does Zantac and other H2 inhibitors inhibit the absorption of minerals and Vitamins as Proton Pump?

... Inhibitors do? I.E. I was weened off Prilosec due to this known prob., but still take a Zantac 150 @ h.s. for bad reflux ~3-5 times /week. ...

Dextroamphetamine - They (the powers that be) tell us that things like fruit juice and vitamin c?

... interfere with absorption. In your experience what foods, supplements do you feel actually helps with absorption?

Does anyone else out there have a mal-absorption condition?

Does anyone else out there have a mal-absorption condition after having a gastric bypass procedure and consequently needs excessively high doses of ...

Where does the absorption of sitagliptin phosphate takes place?

It is important for me to sure where the absorption of sitagliptin phosphate takes place. I have had un ileostomy (have no large bowel). Also are ...