What is maximum wavelength of absorption for nimodipine for UV-spectroscopy?

Cyclophosphamide - I want the synthesis method & equations please, give me the results now & also?

... the spectroscopy analysis & chemical equations

I want to know this information about warfarin 1-half life(how many hours) 2-absorption rate?

... constant(how many in h) 3-solubility(how many in mg/ml) 4-absorption site(allover git or where if not) 5-partition coefficient(intermediate or ...

Does magnesium stearate affect the absorption of Cefdinir?

What is the absorption effect of Cefdinir in relation to any capsules other than Cefdinir that contain the inactive ingredient magnesium stearate? ...

Dextroamphetamine - They (the powers that be) tell us that things like fruit juice and vitamin c?

... interfere with absorption. In your experience what foods, supplements do you feel actually helps with absorption?

Where does the absorption of sitagliptin phosphate takes place?

It is important for me to sure where the absorption of sitagliptin phosphate takes place. I have had un ileostomy (have no large bowel). Also are ...