What is maximum wavelength of absorption for nimodipine for UV-spectroscopy?

Does each state have a maximum prescription medicine amount per year?

I was on (3) 10 mg. oxycodone 3 x day until March 2009; I was told by the pharmacist the maximum allowed for the year had been reached and 10mg ...

Cyclophosphamide - I want the synthesis method & equations please, give me the results now & also?

... the spectroscopy analysis & chemical equations

Can psyllium affect the absorption of dietary supplements?

Should the supplements be taken, say, 1/2 hour after drinking psyllium and water in order to maximize the effectiveness of the supplements? Will the ...

Does magnesium stearate affect the absorption of Cefdinir?

What is the absorption effect of Cefdinir in relation to any capsules other than Cefdinir that contain the inactive ingredient magnesium stearate? ...

Dextroamphetamine - They (the powers that be) tell us that things like fruit juice and vitamin c?

... interfere with absorption. In your experience what foods, supplements do you feel actually helps with absorption?