What is maximum wavelength of absorption for nimodipine for UV-spectroscopy?

I want to know this information about warfarin 1-half life(how many hours) 2-absorption rate?

... constant(how many in h) 3-solubility(how many in mg/ml) 4-absorption site(allover git or where if not) 5-partition coefficient(intermediate or ...

Can psyllium affect the absorption of dietary supplements?

Should the supplements be taken, say, 1/2 hour after drinking psyllium and water in order to maximize the effectiveness of the supplements? Will the ...

Does Zantac and other H2 inhibitors inhibit the absorption of minerals and Vitamins as Proton Pump?

... Inhibitors do? I.E. I was weened off Prilosec due to this known prob., but still take a Zantac 150 @ h.s. for bad reflux ~3-5 times /week. ...

Does anyone else out there have a mal-absorption condition?

Does anyone else out there have a mal-absorption condition after having a gastric bypass procedure and consequently needs excessively high doses of ...

Where does the absorption of sitagliptin phosphate takes place?

It is important for me to sure where the absorption of sitagliptin phosphate takes place. I have had un ileostomy (have no large bowel). Also are ...