What is maximum wavelength of absorption for nimodipine for UV-spectroscopy?

Cyclophosphamide - I want the synthesis method & equations please, give me the results now & also?

... the spectroscopy analysis & chemical equations

I want to know this information about warfarin 1-half life(how many hours) 2-absorption rate?

... constant(how many in h) 3-solubility(how many in mg/ml) 4-absorption site(allover git or where if not) 5-partition coefficient(intermediate or ...

Does Zantac and other H2 inhibitors inhibit the absorption of minerals and Vitamins as Proton Pump?

... Inhibitors do? I.E. I was weened off Prilosec due to this known prob., but still take a Zantac 150 @ h.s. for bad reflux ~3-5 times /week. ...

Dextroamphetamine - They (the powers that be) tell us that things like fruit juice and vitamin c?

... interfere with absorption. In your experience what foods, supplements do you feel actually helps with absorption?