What is maximum wavelength of absorption for nimodipine for UV-spectroscopy?

Cyclophosphamide - I want the synthesis method & equations please, give me the results now & also?

... the spectroscopy analysis & chemical equations

Can psyllium affect the absorption of dietary supplements?

Should the supplements be taken, say, 1/2 hour after drinking psyllium and water in order to maximize the effectiveness of the supplements? Will the ...

Does Zantac and other H2 inhibitors inhibit the absorption of minerals and Vitamins as Proton Pump?

... Inhibitors do? I.E. I was weened off Prilosec due to this known prob., but still take a Zantac 150 @ h.s. for bad reflux ~3-5 times /week. ...

Dextroamphetamine - They (the powers that be) tell us that things like fruit juice and vitamin c?

... interfere with absorption. In your experience what foods, supplements do you feel actually helps with absorption?

May Phytosterols Help Vegans?

Hi. You say that phytosterols interfere with both endogenous and exogenous cholesterol and bile salt absorption by limiting solubility and competing ...