What is maximum wavelength of absorption for nimodipine for UV-spectroscopy?

Does each state have a maximum prescription medicine amount per year?

I was on (3) 10 mg. oxycodone 3 x day until March 2009; I was told by the pharmacist the maximum allowed for the year had been reached and 10mg ...

Cyclophosphamide - I want the synthesis method & equations please, give me the results now & also?

... the spectroscopy analysis & chemical equations

I want to know this information about warfarin 1-half life(how many hours) 2-absorption rate?

... constant(how many in h) 3-solubility(how many in mg/ml) 4-absorption site(allover git or where if not) 5-partition coefficient(intermediate or ...

Does rabeprazole or ranitidine affect absorption of anti tubercular drugs?

as both rabeprazole and ranitidine decrease gastric acidity, they may affect absorption of drugs which require acidic medium for absorption, some of ...

Does Zantac and other H2 inhibitors inhibit the absorption of minerals and Vitamins as Proton Pump?

... Inhibitors do? I.E. I was weened off Prilosec due to this known prob., but still take a Zantac 150 @ h.s. for bad reflux ~3-5 times /week. ...