What is maximum wavelength of absorption for nimodipine for UV-spectroscopy?

Does each state have a maximum prescription medicine amount per year?

I was on (3) 10 mg. oxycodone 3 x day until March 2009; I was told by the pharmacist the maximum allowed for the year had been reached and 10mg ...

Cyclophosphamide - I want the synthesis method & equations please, give me the results now & also?

... the spectroscopy analysis & chemical equations

I want to know this information about warfarin 1-half life(how many hours) 2-absorption rate?

... constant(how many in h) 3-solubility(how many in mg/ml) 4-absorption site(allover git or where if not) 5-partition coefficient(intermediate or ...

Can psyllium affect the absorption of dietary supplements?

Should the supplements be taken, say, 1/2 hour after drinking psyllium and water in order to maximize the effectiveness of the supplements? Will the ...

Where does the absorption of sitagliptin phosphate takes place?

It is important for me to sure where the absorption of sitagliptin phosphate takes place. I have had un ileostomy (have no large bowel). Also are ...