What is Lisinopril made from?

Not quite sure what info you need - you might find it here http://www.drugs.com/pro/lisinopril.html

How long after starting 20mg Lisinopril should you see a marked reduction in Systolic reading?

I have only been on 20mg Lisinopril for 2 weeks. PB is bouncing between 196/63 and 188/77. How long will it take to drop 20 points or more? Age is 67 ...

I have been given hydrochlorot 12.5 mg is this a fluid pill?

I also take lisinopril 10mg. the hydrochlorto with the lisinopril has dropped my blood pressure to 93 over 53. Why? I was given the hyd at an urgent ...

What is lisinopril made of what are the key ingredients of this pill?

I would like to know what lisinopril is made out of. Is it true that it is made from snake venom? if so what kind of venom?

I take 0.1 mg 2x daily of clonidine and 20mg lisinopril once daily. (for 3 months now. Bp was still?

... 158/114 yesterday.. While researching,I found the reason formy now constant cough is due to the lisinopril.My question-will the cough eventually ...