What is Lisinopril made from?

Not quite sure what info you need - you might find it here http://www.drugs.com/pro/lisinopril.html

How long after starting 20mg Lisinopril should you see a marked reduction in Systolic reading?

I have only been on 20mg Lisinopril for 2 weeks. PB is bouncing between 196/63 and 188/77. How long will it take to drop 20 points or more? Age is 67 ...

What causes sudden increase In blood pressure, systolic & diastolic?

My husband is on lisinopril every day with a usual BP of 125/68. He is tonight having 2 readings over an hour apart of 176/75 & 292/121 & ...

Has anyone ever had lisinopril raise blood pressure instead of lower it?

Prior to starting, I normally had a BP of 126/78 with some variance when I took it at home. I get really anxious at the doctor though and my BP ...

Switching from losartan to lisinopril?

I've been on losartan for 2 days but because of bad reaction getting switched to Lisinopril. I have the prescription already for 10mg ...