What is Lisinopril made from?

Not quite sure what info you need - you might find it here http://www.drugs.com/pro/lisinopril.html

How long after starting 20mg Lisinopril should you see a marked reduction in Systolic reading?

I have only been on 20mg Lisinopril for 2 weeks. PB is bouncing between 196/63 and 188/77. How long will it take to drop 20 points or more? Age is 67 ...

Lisinopril - having lower pack & hip pain sometimes down through my legs in am?

I do have scoliosis of the spine but it seems to have given me more of a problem after starting lisinopril. Dont know if the aging process is the ...

I'm 54 and just started lisinopril, about three weeks ago. Has anyone experienced at evening time?

Does anyone notice if your BP goes down a lot. Like 90/55. Every night mine does and it makes me feel funny. Last night I ate a bowl of potatoes ...

I take 0.1 mg 2x daily of clonidine and 20mg lisinopril once daily. (for 3 months now. Bp was still?

... 158/114 yesterday.. While researching,I found the reason formy now constant cough is due to the lisinopril.My question-will the cough eventually ...