What is Lisinopril made from?

Not quite sure what info you need - you might find it here http://www.drugs.com/pro/lisinopril.html

Can Lisinopril cause hives ?

I was taking Lisinopril far five months, my skin got in bad shape. I have went of the Lisinopril and the hives has went away.

How long after starting 20mg Lisinopril should you see a marked reduction in Systolic reading?

I have only been on 20mg Lisinopril for 2 weeks. PB is bouncing between 196/63 and 188/77. How long will it take to drop 20 points or more? Age is 67 ...

Lisinopril - I have just started a blood pressure regimen of a diuretic. As a result I have had ED?

... for the first month. My Dr. has changed my medication to lisinopril. Eventhough the research suggests that only 1% on lisinopril have ED is there ...

What is lisinopril made of what are the key ingredients of this pill?

I would like to know what lisinopril is made out of. Is it true that it is made from snake venom? if so what kind of venom?