What is Lisinopril made from?

Not quite sure what info you need - you might find it here http://www.drugs.com/pro/lisinopril.html

Can Lisinopril cause hives ?

I was taking Lisinopril far five months, my skin got in bad shape. I have went of the Lisinopril and the hives has went away.

I have been given hydrochlorot 12.5 mg is this a fluid pill?

I also take lisinopril 10mg. the hydrochlorto with the lisinopril has dropped my blood pressure to 93 over 53. Why? I was given the hyd at an urgent ...

I take 0.1 mg 2x daily of clonidine and 20mg lisinopril once daily. (for 3 months now. Bp was still?

... 158/114 yesterday.. While researching,I found the reason formy now constant cough is due to the lisinopril.My question-will the cough eventually ...

What causes sudden increase In blood pressure, systolic & diastolic?

My husband is on lisinopril every day with a usual BP of 125/68. He is tonight having 2 readings over an hour apart of 176/75 & 292/121 & ...