What is Lisinopril made from?

Not quite sure what info you need - you might find it here http://www.drugs.com/pro/lisinopril.html

How long after starting 20mg Lisinopril should you see a marked reduction in Systolic reading?

I have only been on 20mg Lisinopril for 2 weeks. PB is bouncing between 196/63 and 188/77. How long will it take to drop 20 points or more? Age is 67 ...

I have been given hydrochlorot 12.5 mg is this a fluid pill?

I also take lisinopril 10mg. the hydrochlorto with the lisinopril has dropped my blood pressure to 93 over 53. Why? I was given the hyd at an urgent ...

I'm 54 and just started lisinopril, about three weeks ago. Has anyone experienced at evening time?

Does anyone notice if your BP goes down a lot. Like 90/55. Every night mine does and it makes me feel funny. Last night I ate a bowl of potatoes ...