What is in tramadol? i.e what is it made of?

Comparison with related substances

Does tramadol help with reducing withdrawls from prolonged opiate use?

I been using vicodin, percot, oxy you name it for about a year and it was getting to be a $150 a day habit. I made up my mind that this is it and am ...

How long should the withdrawal from Tramadol take?

I was taking tramadol for five years. I took 300 mg daily. It made me calm, patient, and it kept my back from hurting all the time. BUT... after five ...

Can I take L-tyrosine while taking Tramadol and what dose should I take?

..I finished one month pf percocet tdue to severe head pain? I made the transition without withdrawals. I take tramadol for 4 disc issues/ spinal ...

Sun exposure?

how long does tramadol stay in your system after you stop taking it. I only took it for about a week and didn't like the way it made me feel so ...

Does anyone know any doctor in Canada who will prescribe Tramadol for anxiety or depression ?

I have taken Paxil, Prestiq, Effexor, Lithium, Gabapentin and Anafranil. None of them worked for my anxiety or depression. All of them made me gain ...