What is in tramadol? i.e what is it made of?

Comparison with related substances

Effexor XR - Desperate here. I'm on 150mg venlafaxine (veniz/venlor). I started taking Tramadol a?

... couple years ago and it made the effects of the venlafaxine much better. I felt great. But 18 months later now, I cannot get off the tramadol ...

Opiate Dependence - Has anyone else experienced Tramadol addiction?

I have been on Tramadol for 3 years. Taking 250-300mg a day. I decreased the dose after I had a grand mal seizure and almost died(I took 5 at once) ...

I may have overdosed an tramadol?

I took 2 tramadol pills that weren't prescribed to me, for hip pain that I was suffering. They made me feel drunk for 48 hours, and since then, ...

Tramadol want to sleep all day?

When I first started taking Tramadol a couple of years ago I only took one 50 mg in morning and I was surprised how well it made me feel I noticed ...

Tramadol made me sleep over 14 hrs?

OK so I read someone on this site got tramadol for lower back pain too. I didn't or hasn't helped with pain really, but it did make me ...