What is in tramadol? i.e what is it made of?

Comparison with related substances

Opiate Dependence - Has anyone else experienced Tramadol addiction?

I have been on Tramadol for 3 years. Taking 250-300mg a day. I decreased the dose after I had a grand mal seizure and almost died(I took 5 at once) ...

Tramadol addiction?

I'm not sure what to say. I had no idea so many people were addicted to tramadol but seeing hundreds of posts on the subject I'm obviously ...

I may have overdosed an tramadol?

I took 2 tramadol pills that weren't prescribed to me, for hip pain that I was suffering. They made me feel drunk for 48 hours, and since then, ...

Tramadol made me sleep over 14 hrs?

OK so I read someone on this site got tramadol for lower back pain too. I didn't or hasn't helped with pain really, but it did make me ...

Sun exposure?

how long does tramadol stay in your system after you stop taking it. I only took it for about a week and didn't like the way it made me feel so ...