What is in tramadol? i.e what is it made of?

Comparison with related substances

Effexor XR - Desperate here. I'm on 150mg venlafaxine (veniz/venlor). I started taking Tramadol a?

... couple years ago and it made the effects of the venlafaxine much better. I felt great. But 18 months later now, I cannot get off the tramadol ...

Tramadol addiction?

I'm not sure what to say. I had no idea so many people were addicted to tramadol but seeing hundreds of posts on the subject I'm obviously ...

Can I take L-tyrosine while taking Tramadol and what dose should I take?

..I finished one month pf percocet tdue to severe head pain? I made the transition without withdrawals. I take tramadol for 4 disc issues/ spinal ...

I may have overdosed an tramadol?

I took 2 tramadol pills that weren't prescribed to me, for hip pain that I was suffering. They made me feel drunk for 48 hours, and since then, ...

Sun exposure?

how long does tramadol stay in your system after you stop taking it. I only took it for about a week and didn't like the way it made me feel so ...

2 answers 16 days ago