What is in tramadol? i.e what is it made of?

Comparison with related substances

Does tramadol help with reducing withdrawls from prolonged opiate use?

I been using vicodin, percot, oxy you name it for about a year and it was getting to be a $150 a day habit. I made up my mind that this is it and am ...

Can I take L-tyrosine while taking Tramadol and what dose should I take?

..I finished one month pf percocet tdue to severe head pain? I made the transition without withdrawals. I take tramadol for 4 disc issues/ spinal ...

I may have overdosed an tramadol?

I took 2 tramadol pills that weren't prescribed to me, for hip pain that I was suffering. They made me feel drunk for 48 hours, and since then, ...

Tramadol want to sleep all day?

When I first started taking Tramadol a couple of years ago I only took one 50 mg in morning and I was surprised how well it made me feel I noticed ...

Does anyone know any doctor in Canada who will prescribe Tramadol for anxiety or depression ?

I have taken Paxil, Prestiq, Effexor, Lithium, Gabapentin and Anafranil. None of them worked for my anxiety or depression. All of them made me gain ...