What is in tramadol? i.e what is it made of?

Comparison with related substances

Does tramadol help with reducing withdrawls from prolonged opiate use?

I been using vicodin, percot, oxy you name it for about a year and it was getting to be a $150 a day habit. I made up my mind that this is it and am ...

How long should the withdrawal from Tramadol take?

I was taking tramadol for five years. I took 300 mg daily. It made me calm, patient, and it kept my back from hurting all the time. BUT... after five ...

I may have overdosed an tramadol?

I took 2 tramadol pills that weren't prescribed to me, for hip pain that I was suffering. They made me feel drunk for 48 hours, and since then, ...

Tramadol want to sleep all day?

When I first started taking Tramadol a couple of years ago I only took one 50 mg in morning and I was surprised how well it made me feel I noticed ...

Tramadol made me sleep over 14 hrs?

OK so I read someone on this site got tramadol for lower back pain too. I didn't or hasn't helped with pain really, but it did make me ...