What is in tramadol? i.e what is it made of?

Comparison with related substances

Effexor XR - Desperate here. I'm on 150mg venlafaxine (veniz/venlor). I started taking Tramadol a?

... couple years ago and it made the effects of the venlafaxine much better. I felt great. But 18 months later now, I cannot get off the tramadol ...

Does tramadol help with reducing withdrawls from prolonged opiate use?

I been using vicodin, percot, oxy you name it for about a year and it was getting to be a $150 a day habit. I made up my mind that this is it and am ...

Can I take L-tyrosine while taking Tramadol and what dose should I take?

..I finished one month pf percocet tdue to severe head pain? I made the transition without withdrawals. I take tramadol for 4 disc issues/ spinal ...

Tramadol want to sleep all day?

When I first started taking Tramadol a couple of years ago I only took one 50 mg in morning and I was surprised how well it made me feel I noticed ...

Sun exposure?

how long does tramadol stay in your system after you stop taking it. I only took it for about a week and didn't like the way it made me feel so ...