What is in tramadol? i.e what is it made of?

Comparison with related substances

Effexor XR - Desperate here. I'm on 150mg venlafaxine (veniz/venlor). I started taking Tramadol a?

... couple years ago and it made the effects of the venlafaxine much better. I felt great. But 18 months later now, I cannot get off the tramadol ...

Do all opiates keep you awake. Tramadol I could not take at night. Also do all opiates make you swe?

do all opiates keep you awake. Tramadol I could not take at night. Also do all opiates make you sweat? It made me have severe sweats and increased my ...

Tramadol addiction?

I'm not sure what to say. I had no idea so many people were addicted to tramadol but seeing hundreds of posts on the subject I'm obviously ...

Can I take L-tyrosine while taking Tramadol and what dose should I take?

..I finished one month pf percocet tdue to severe head pain? I made the transition without withdrawals. I take tramadol for 4 disc issues/ spinal ...

Hi I am ive been taking tramadol for the pain in my shoulder(250 mg a day) for about a 10 days now?

... today i dint take anything and i have flu like symptoms im defenetly withdrawing. I took a quater of a suboxone and it made me feel better my ...