What is in tramadol? i.e what is it made of?

Comparison with related substances

Does tramadol help with reducing withdrawls from prolonged opiate use?

I been using vicodin, percot, oxy you name it for about a year and it was getting to be a $150 a day habit. I made up my mind that this is it and am ...

Opiate Dependence - Has anyone else experienced Tramadol addiction?

I have been on Tramadol for 3 years. Taking 250-300mg a day. I decreased the dose after I had a grand mal seizure and almost died(I took 5 at once) ...

How long should the withdrawal from Tramadol take?

I was taking tramadol for five years. I took 300 mg daily. It made me calm, patient, and it kept my back from hurting all the time. BUT... after five ...

Tramadol addiction?

I'm not sure what to say. I had no idea so many people were addicted to tramadol but seeing hundreds of posts on the subject I'm obviously ...

Sun exposure?

how long does tramadol stay in your system after you stop taking it. I only took it for about a week and didn't like the way it made me feel so ...