What is in tramadol? i.e what is it made of?

Comparison with related substances

Effexor XR - Desperate here. I'm on 150mg venlafaxine (veniz/venlor). I started taking Tramadol a?

... couple years ago and it made the effects of the venlafaxine much better. I felt great. But 18 months later now, I cannot get off the tramadol ...

How long should the withdrawal from Tramadol take?

I was taking tramadol for five years. I took 300 mg daily. It made me calm, patient, and it kept my back from hurting all the time. BUT... after five ...

Can I take L-tyrosine while taking Tramadol and what dose should I take?

..I finished one month pf percocet tdue to severe head pain? I made the transition without withdrawals. I take tramadol for 4 disc issues/ spinal ...

I may have overdosed an tramadol?

I took 2 tramadol pills that weren't prescribed to me, for hip pain that I was suffering. They made me feel drunk for 48 hours, and since then, ...

Tramadol want to sleep all day?

When I first started taking Tramadol a couple of years ago I only took one 50 mg in morning and I was surprised how well it made me feel I noticed ...