What is globaxol for treatment?

"Resp tract, UTI, GUT, GIT, skin & soft tissue infections"

http://www.mims.com/Page.aspx?menuid=mng&name=Globaxol+tab&CTRY=PH

You can not get this in the USA

Treatment of HBV positive. hbsag+ Hbeag - have any treatment?

pls ans me have any treatment pt having Hbs Ag+ for last 13yrs with HbeAg -

When can I start laser treatment for finger warts, am taking isotretinoin?

Now I am going the treatment of isotretioin (finished 2 moths) I have finger warts also I consult the docter he said he remove the laser treatment. ...

I am 23 and have been put on cabergoline for treatment of a prolactinoma my husband and I have been?

... trying for a baby but had to stop due to my treatment iam only on the treatment for a month..after how long after i stop the treatment can we ...

Treatment for squamous cell cancer in the lung?

A relative has been given 4/6 months as he has the above cancer, he cannot have chemo as he has bad kidneys and other health issues. He is going for ...

I gave my granddaughter a treatment last night and found 4 live lice today crawling doing the?

... combing again but why are they still alive do I do a new treatment today it says I should wait 7-10 days