What is globaxol for treatment?

"Resp tract, UTI, GUT, GIT, skin & soft tissue infections"

http://www.mims.com/Page.aspx?menuid=mng&name=Globaxol+tab&CTRY=PH

You can not get this in the USA

Does anybody know anything about N.E.T./C.E.S. eletrosleep it's how pete townsend got clean?

I have been Researching Neuro Electric Therapy, Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation, This method has apparently been around since about the ...

Treatment of HBV positive. hbsag+ Hbeag - have any treatment?

pls ans me have any treatment pt having Hbs Ag+ for last 13yrs with HbeAg -

I am 23 and have been put on cabergoline for treatment of a prolactinoma my husband and I have been?

... trying for a baby but had to stop due to my treatment iam only on the treatment for a month..after how long after i stop the treatment can we ...

Treatment for squamous cell cancer in the lung?

A relative has been given 4/6 months as he has the above cancer, he cannot have chemo as he has bad kidneys and other health issues. He is going for ...

My prescription was three month treatment with Sovaldi+ribavirin+ peginterferon alfa for 3 month but

... due to some financial problem I took treatment for one month only and I stopped can some one told me the expected effect for that regarding to ...

2 answers 8 days ago