What is globaxol for treatment?

"Resp tract, UTI, GUT, GIT, skin & soft tissue infections"

You can not get this in the USA

When can I start laser treatment for finger warts, am taking isotretinoin?

Now I am going the treatment of isotretioin (finished 2 moths) I have finger warts also I consult the docter he said he remove the laser treatment. ...

After the flexible cystoscopy treatment, what type of fruit and food to be taken?

provide me more information after treatment on do and don't

Omeprazole - Taking more than one treatment?

I have taken this treatment twice now, but it states you shouldn't take more than one treatment. This is the ONLY medicine that has helped my ...

I have just been approved for Harvoni treatment. I'm really scared. Nine years ago I tried the?

... interferon/riba treatment and almost died after ten weeks. It's taken my insurance (Medicare and private insurance) four months to approve ...

Hyperhidrosis - I would like to know if there are any people who have been "cured" of their?

... excessive sweating after stopping medication/treatments, etc. How long it took, and whether you think the treatment did it for you or simply ...