What is globaxol for treatment?

"Resp tract, UTI, GUT, GIT, skin & soft tissue infections"

http://www.mims.com/Page.aspx?menuid=mng&name=Globaxol+tab&CTRY=PH

You can not get this in the USA

When can I start laser treatment for finger warts, am taking isotretinoin?

Now I am going the treatment of isotretioin (finished 2 moths) I have finger warts also I consult the docter he said he remove the laser treatment. ...

I have just been approved for Harvoni treatment. I'm really scared. Nine years ago I tried the?

... interferon/riba treatment and almost died after ten weeks. It's taken my insurance (Medicare and private insurance) four months to approve ...

Hyperhidrosis - I would like to know if there are any people who have been "cured" of their?

... excessive sweating after stopping medication/treatments, etc. How long it took, and whether you think the treatment did it for you or simply ...

Shall helicobakter be cured before treatment with Harvoni or after?

My Mother is about to go through treatment with Harvoni. Our doctor suggested us to first get rid helicobakter, this means therapy with antibiotics. ...

I started my treatment two days ago. I'm on the Ribavirin and the Viekira Pak for a 6 month?

Treatment. Like I said before starting my treatment. I am very hesitant in taking this medication because the FDA put out an Alert last Friday in the ...