What is globaxol for treatment?

"Resp tract, UTI, GUT, GIT, skin & soft tissue infections"

http://www.mims.com/Page.aspx?menuid=mng&name=Globaxol+tab&CTRY=PH

You can not get this in the USA

When can I start laser treatment for finger warts, am taking isotretinoin?

Now I am going the treatment of isotretioin (finished 2 moths) I have finger warts also I consult the docter he said he remove the laser treatment. ...

I am 23 and have been put on cabergoline for treatment of a prolactinoma my husband and I have been?

... trying for a baby but had to stop due to my treatment iam only on the treatment for a month..after how long after i stop the treatment can we ...

How long after completing a treatment of xeloda can I expect to have side effects?

I finished my treatment in May 2013 and just recently go another eye infection.

After the flexible cystoscopy treatment, what type of fruit and food to be taken?

provide me more information after treatment on do and don't

I gave my granddaughter a treatment last night and found 4 live lice today crawling doing the?

... combing again but why are they still alive do I do a new treatment today it says I should wait 7-10 days