What is globaxol for treatment?

"Resp tract, UTI, GUT, GIT, skin & soft tissue infections"

http://www.mims.com/Page.aspx?menuid=mng&name=Globaxol+tab&CTRY=PH

You can not get this in the USA

Treatment of HBV positive. hbsag+ Hbeag - have any treatment?

pls ans me have any treatment pt having Hbs Ag+ for last 13yrs with HbeAg -

Omeprazole - Taking more than one treatment?

I have taken this treatment twice now, but it states you shouldn't take more than one treatment. This is the ONLY medicine that has helped my ...

My prescription was three month treatment with Sovaldi+ribavirin+ peginterferon alfa for 3 month but

... due to some financial problem I took treatment for one month only and I stopped can some one told me the expected effect for that regarding to ...

I have just been approved for Harvoni treatment. I'm really scared. Nine years ago I tried the?

... interferon/riba treatment and almost died after ten weeks. It's taken my insurance (Medicare and private insurance) four months to approve ...

Hyperhidrosis - I would like to know if there are any people who have been "cured" of their?

... excessive sweating after stopping medication/treatments, etc. How long it took, and whether you think the treatment did it for you or simply ...