What is globaxol for treatment?

"Resp tract, UTI, GUT, GIT, skin & soft tissue infections"

http://www.mims.com/Page.aspx?menuid=mng&name=Globaxol+tab&CTRY=PH

You can not get this in the USA

Omeprazole - Taking more than one treatment?

I have taken this treatment twice now, but it states you shouldn't take more than one treatment. This is the ONLY medicine that has helped my ...

Hyperhidrosis - I would like to know if there are any people who have been "cured" of their?

... excessive sweating after stopping medication/treatments, etc. How long it took, and whether you think the treatment did it for you or simply ...

Did the triple therapy treatment work?

For those of you that originally posted that you were in the midst of treatment... if you finished and were re-tested, were you negative for h. ...

Why TB patient cannot take Cosentyx?

My wife is currently receiving TB treatment (on medication), she was given Cosentyx treatment for her RA. I want to find out what is the repercussion ...

Rifaximin - The web site says treatment can only be repeated twice, anyone know why?

I have had 1 2 week treatment and it was a a whole new life for the next 2 months, now ibs-d is returning. I had no neg side effects and would be ...