What is globaxol for treatment?

"Resp tract, UTI, GUT, GIT, skin & soft tissue infections"

http://www.mims.com/Page.aspx?menuid=mng&name=Globaxol+tab&CTRY=PH

You can not get this in the USA

Treatment of HBV positive. hbsag+ Hbeag - have any treatment?

pls ans me have any treatment pt having Hbs Ag+ for last 13yrs with HbeAg -

Hyperhidrosis - I would like to know if there are any people who have been "cured" of their?

... excessive sweating after stopping medication/treatments, etc. How long it took, and whether you think the treatment did it for you or simply ...

Shall helicobakter be cured before treatment with Harvoni or after?

My Mother is about to go through treatment with Harvoni. Our doctor suggested us to first get rid helicobakter, this means therapy with antibiotics. ...

Did the triple therapy treatment work?

For those of you that originally posted that you were in the midst of treatment... if you finished and were re-tested, were you negative for h. ...

I started my treatment two days ago. I'm on the Ribavirin and the Viekira Pak for a 6 month?

Treatment. Like I said before starting my treatment. I am very hesitant in taking this medication because the FDA put out an Alert last Friday in the ...