What is globaxol for treatment?

"Resp tract, UTI, GUT, GIT, skin & soft tissue infections"

http://www.mims.com/Page.aspx?menuid=mng&name=Globaxol+tab&CTRY=PH

You can not get this in the USA

Treatment of HBV positive. hbsag+ Hbeag - have any treatment?

pls ans me have any treatment pt having Hbs Ag+ for last 13yrs with HbeAg -

When can I start laser treatment for finger warts, am taking isotretinoin?

Now I am going the treatment of isotretioin (finished 2 moths) I have finger warts also I consult the docter he said he remove the laser treatment. ...

I am 23 and have been put on cabergoline for treatment of a prolactinoma my husband and I have been?

... trying for a baby but had to stop due to my treatment iam only on the treatment for a month..after how long after i stop the treatment can we ...

Heartworm - I adopted a beautiful Pomeranian boy and he begins his treatment on 11/18. He is now on?

... his antibiotic pre-treatment. I dread post-treatment as I know I must restrict his activities for a month or two. This little boy loves to run ...

What are the side effects of ciprofloxacin and tinidazole overdose in buffalo? And treatment of it?'

The buffalo was given 4 bolus of Cflox-Tz (1500+1800)mg together for the treatment of watery diarrhoea. Now it is off-feed, have constipation and ...