What is globaxol for treatment?

"Resp tract, UTI, GUT, GIT, skin & soft tissue infections"

http://www.mims.com/Page.aspx?menuid=mng&name=Globaxol+tab&CTRY=PH

You can not get this in the USA

Omeprazole - Taking more than one treatment?

I have taken this treatment twice now, but it states you shouldn't take more than one treatment. This is the ONLY medicine that has helped my ...

My prescription was three month treatment with Sovaldi+ribavirin+ peginterferon alfa for 3 month but

... due to some financial problem I took treatment for one month only and I stopped can some one told me the expected effect for that regarding to ...

Harvoni - My doctor has not checked my blood for viral load of hep C since the beginning of?

... treatment. He was going to check it after 12 weeks of treatment. Now has changed that (the only) checkup to 3 months post treatment. Questions: ...

Hyperhidrosis - I would like to know if there are any people who have been "cured" of their?

... excessive sweating after stopping medication/treatments, etc. How long it took, and whether you think the treatment did it for you or simply ...

Shall helicobakter be cured before treatment with Harvoni or after?

My Mother is about to go through treatment with Harvoni. Our doctor suggested us to first get rid helicobakter, this means therapy with antibiotics. ...