What is globaxol for treatment?

"Resp tract, UTI, GUT, GIT, skin & soft tissue infections"

http://www.mims.com/Page.aspx?menuid=mng&name=Globaxol+tab&CTRY=PH

You can not get this in the USA

Treatment of HBV positive. hbsag+ Hbeag - have any treatment?

pls ans me have any treatment pt having Hbs Ag+ for last 13yrs with HbeAg -

I am 23 and have been put on cabergoline for treatment of a prolactinoma my husband and I have been?

... trying for a baby but had to stop due to my treatment iam only on the treatment for a month..after how long after i stop the treatment can we ...

I have just been approved for Harvoni treatment. I'm really scared. Nine years ago I tried the?

... interferon/riba treatment and almost died after ten weeks. It's taken my insurance (Medicare and private insurance) four months to approve ...

Harvoni - My doctor has not checked my blood for viral load of hep C since the beginning of?

... treatment. He was going to check it after 12 weeks of treatment. Now has changed that (the only) checkup to 3 months post treatment. Questions: ...

Shall helicobakter be cured before treatment with Harvoni or after?

My Mother is about to go through treatment with Harvoni. Our doctor suggested us to first get rid helicobakter, this means therapy with antibiotics. ...