What is estradiol made out of?

Estradiol is a synthetic (man made) tablet.

Estradiol Tablets, USP for oral administration contains 0.5, 1 or 2 mg of micronized Estradiol per tablet. Estradiol (17β-Estradiol) is a white, crystalline solid, chemically described as estra-1,3,5,(10)-triene-3, 17β-diol.

Inactive Ingredients: Colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, dibasic calcium phosphate, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, and sodium starch glycolate. In addition, the 1 mg also contains FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake and D&C red no. 27 aluminum lake. The 2 mg also contains FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake and FD&C yellow no. 5 (tartrazine) aluminum lake.