What is apo divalproex ec and divalproex sodium?

Depakote (valproic acid) generic- divalproex is a mood stablizer.

Anybody out there take Divalproex Sodium and Lamictal with decent results?

Is it better to take the extended version of the Lamictal/ does that keep you up at night? It was energizing in the regular formula. I know the ...

Divalproex Sodium - I have a question.. my daughters father has bipolar an depression.. well he can?

... afford to pay for both medicines so hes takes the one for bipolar (divaloproex sodium)... well im wondering if anyone knows of a cheap med for ...

Divalproex Sodium - hi, my name is anuj, and I m having migraine (vestibular headache) I m taking?

... divalproex from last 4 months one at night and now im having muscle stiffness problem and also body pain also having warm body... so is it the ...

Divalproex Sodium - my son has petite seizures he takes divalproex sprinkle now the doc. give him?

... ritalin for ADD Im concern about ritlain and hes seizures