What is an oblong white IP109 made by amneal P?

Pill imprint IP 109 has been identified as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 325 mg / 5 mg.

Acetaminophen/hydrocodone is used in the treatment of pain; back pain; cough; rheumatoid arthritis and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy.

Acetaminophen/hydrocodone 325 mg / 5 mg has a moderate potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to moderate or low physical dependence or high psychological dependence.

Take care, bets wishes!