What is ADESAM?

Is it meant to be a medicine? I couldn't find any information.

Peripheral Neuropathy - Has anyone tried "Neuropathy Support Formula" sold by the Neuropathy?

... Treatment Group"? I have painful peripheral neuropathy from chemotherapy and have been using Gabapentin and Lyrica for four years. I used ...

Does everyone have peripheral neuropathy in both feet?

no pain relief gotten from combo of Lyrica gabapantin cymbalta at highest possible dosage, Neuralogist says I am a "fast metabolizer" ...

I was diagnosed for Peripheral Neuropathy and Cerebellar degeneration. Now I have Unbalanced?

... Walking and Back Pain. What Medication do I take and what is the reason for Unbalanced Walking and Back Pain. Now I am asked to take Adesam 200 ...

Peripheral Neuropathy - Home remedy when due to chemotherapy?

My peripheral neuropathy is from chemo treatments. I now have no balance and no feeling in my feet and legs. Please help.

Did anyone get peripheral neuropathy from zyprexa like me? And did it improve after stopping it?

I toke zyprexa for 5 years put on 25 kilograms got diabetes and later peripheral neuropathy. I stopped zyprexa lost the weight controlled my diabetes ...

1 answer 17 days ago