What is ADESAM?

Is it meant to be a medicine? I couldn't find any information.

If you developed peripheral neuropathy (idiopathic) while on Cafergot?

will it go away once the medication is stopped? I have idiopathic severe peripheral neuropathy that the symptomand I have not taken any ergots since ...

Peripheral Neuropathy - Has anyone tried "Neuropathy Support Formula" sold by the Neuropathy?

... Treatment Group"? I have painful peripheral neuropathy from chemotherapy and have been using Gabapentin and Lyrica for four years. I used ...

I was diagnosed for Peripheral Neuropathy and Cerebellar degeneration. Now I have Unbalanced?

... Walking and Back Pain. What Medication do I take and what is the reason for Unbalanced Walking and Back Pain. Now I am asked to take Adesam 200 ...

Advanced peripheral neuropathy in feet,legs & fingertips?

I have serious painful peripheral neuropathy for 6 years now. It's been getting worse. Non-diabetic but alcohol was to blame. I take ...