What is ADESAM?

Is it meant to be a medicine? I couldn't find any information.

If you developed peripheral neuropathy (idiopathic) while on Cafergot?

will it go away once the medication is stopped? I have idiopathic severe peripheral neuropathy that the symptomand I have not taken any ergots since ...

Peripheral Neuropathy - do I have it?

I failed the sweat test? My numbers were below normal. It was the one where they put the straps on your arms and legs.I was being tested for small ...

Peripheral Neuropathy - Home remedy when due to chemotherapy?

My peripheral neuropathy is from chemo treatments. I now have no balance and no feeling in my feet and legs. Please help.

Did anyone get peripheral neuropathy from zyprexa like me? And did it improve after stopping it?

I toke zyprexa for 5 years put on 25 kilograms got diabetes and later peripheral neuropathy. I stopped zyprexa lost the weight controlled my diabetes ...

Any connection between amlodipine and peripheral neuropathy?

I started taking amlodipine last August (2014) and have recently been diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy. About 2 months after starting this I had ...