What is ADESAM?

Is it meant to be a medicine? I couldn't find any information.

Peripheral Neuropathy - do I have it?

I failed the sweat test? My numbers were below normal. It was the one where they put the straps on your arms and legs.I was being tested for small ...

Peripheral Neuropathy - Has anyone tried "Neuropathy Support Formula" sold by the Neuropathy?

... Treatment Group"? I have painful peripheral neuropathy from chemotherapy and have been using Gabapentin and Lyrica for four years. I used ...

Does everyone have peripheral neuropathy in both feet?

no pain relief gotten from combo of Lyrica gabapantin cymbalta at highest possible dosage, Neuralogist says I am a "fast metabolizer" ...

I was diagnosed for Peripheral Neuropathy and Cerebellar degeneration. Now I have Unbalanced?

... Walking and Back Pain. What Medication do I take and what is the reason for Unbalanced Walking and Back Pain. Now I am asked to take Adesam 200 ...

Peripheral Neuropathy - I have Neuropathy and iam border line diabetic.My mom died from MS and every

... month my Neuropathy seems to be getting worse.Iam scared to death!!My doctor has put me throw every test out their,I just want to know will this ...