What is ADESAM?

Is it meant to be a medicine? I couldn't find any information.

Peripheral Neuropathy seemed to have hit me very suddenly with my progression getting?

... worse with time. I was an active person that now has to be carried up the stairs-wheelchair at times and terrible pain everywhere! Mostly joints. ...

If you developed peripheral neuropathy (idiopathic) while on Cafergot?

will it go away once the medication is stopped? I have idiopathic severe peripheral neuropathy that the symptomand I have not taken any ergots since ...

I was diagnosed for Peripheral Neuropathy and Cerebellar degeneration. Now I have Unbalanced?

... Walking and Back Pain. What Medication do I take and what is the reason for Unbalanced Walking and Back Pain. Now I am asked to take Adesam 200 ...

Advanced peripheral neuropathy in feet,legs & fingertips?

I have serious painful peripheral neuropathy for 6 years now. It's been getting worse. Non-diabetic but alcohol was to blame. I take ...

Did anyone get peripheral neuropathy from zyprexa like me? And did it improve after stopping it?

I toke zyprexa for 5 years put on 25 kilograms got diabetes and later peripheral neuropathy. I stopped zyprexa lost the weight controlled my diabetes ...