What is ADESAM?

Is it meant to be a medicine? I couldn't find any information.

Does everyone have peripheral neuropathy in both feet?

no pain relief gotten from combo of Lyrica gabapantin cymbalta at highest possible dosage, Neuralogist says I am a "fast metabolizer" ...

Cubicin (Daptomycin) Induced Peripheral Neuropathy - Need Information Please?

I have developed peripheral neuropathy in my feet which I believe is a result of having been given cubicin (daptomycin) for a severe case of ...

I was diagnosed for Peripheral Neuropathy and Cerebellar degeneration. Now I have Unbalanced?

... Walking and Back Pain. What Medication do I take and what is the reason for Unbalanced Walking and Back Pain. Now I am asked to take Adesam 200 ...

Advanced peripheral neuropathy in feet,legs & fingertips?

I have serious painful peripheral neuropathy for 6 years now. It's been getting worse. Non-diabetic but alcohol was to blame. I take ...

Peripheral Neuropathy - Home remedy when due to chemotherapy?

My peripheral neuropathy is from chemo treatments. I now have no balance and no feeling in my feet and legs. Please help.