What is ADESAM?

Is it meant to be a medicine? I couldn't find any information.

If you developed peripheral neuropathy (idiopathic) while on Cafergot?

will it go away once the medication is stopped? I have idiopathic severe peripheral neuropathy that the symptomand I have not taken any ergots since ...

Does everyone have peripheral neuropathy in both feet?

no pain relief gotten from combo of Lyrica gabapantin cymbalta at highest possible dosage, Neuralogist says I am a "fast metabolizer" ...

Cubicin (Daptomycin) Induced Peripheral Neuropathy - Need Information Please?

I have developed peripheral neuropathy in my feet which I believe is a result of having been given cubicin (daptomycin) for a severe case of ...

I was diagnosed for Peripheral Neuropathy and Cerebellar degeneration. Now I have Unbalanced?

... Walking and Back Pain. What Medication do I take and what is the reason for Unbalanced Walking and Back Pain. Now I am asked to take Adesam 200 ...

Advanced peripheral neuropathy in feet,legs & fingertips?

I have serious painful peripheral neuropathy for 6 years now. It's been getting worse. Non-diabetic but alcohol was to blame. I take ...