What is ADESAM?

Is it meant to be a medicine? I couldn't find any information.

Peripheral Neuropathy - do I have it?

I failed the sweat test? My numbers were below normal. It was the one where they put the straps on your arms and legs.I was being tested for small ...

Peripheral Neuropathy - Has anyone tried "Neuropathy Support Formula" sold by the Neuropathy?

... Treatment Group"? I have painful peripheral neuropathy from chemotherapy and have been using Gabapentin and Lyrica for four years. I used ...

Cubicin (Daptomycin) Induced Peripheral Neuropathy - Need Information Please?

I have developed peripheral neuropathy in my feet which I believe is a result of having been given cubicin (daptomycin) for a severe case of ...

I was diagnosed for Peripheral Neuropathy and Cerebellar degeneration. Now I have Unbalanced?

... Walking and Back Pain. What Medication do I take and what is the reason for Unbalanced Walking and Back Pain. Now I am asked to take Adesam 200 ...

Advanced peripheral neuropathy in feet,legs & fingertips?

I have serious painful peripheral neuropathy for 6 years now. It's been getting worse. Non-diabetic but alcohol was to blame. I take ...