What is ADESAM?

Is it meant to be a medicine? I couldn't find any information.

Peripheral Neuropathy seemed to have hit me very suddenly with my progression getting?

... worse with time. I was an active person that now has to be carried up the stairs-wheelchair at times and terrible pain everywhere! Mostly joints. ...

I was diagnosed for Peripheral Neuropathy and Cerebellar degeneration. Now I have Unbalanced?

... Walking and Back Pain. What Medication do I take and what is the reason for Unbalanced Walking and Back Pain. Now I am asked to take Adesam 200 ...

Peripheral Neuropathy - Home remedy when due to chemotherapy?

My peripheral neuropathy is from chemo treatments. I now have no balance and no feeling in my feet and legs. Please help.

Did anyone get peripheral neuropathy from zyprexa like me? And did it improve after stopping it?

I toke zyprexa for 5 years put on 25 kilograms got diabetes and later peripheral neuropathy. I stopped zyprexa lost the weight controlled my diabetes ...