What is ADESAM?

Is it meant to be a medicine? I couldn't find any information.

Peripheral Neuropathy seemed to have hit me very suddenly with my progression getting?

... worse with time. I was an active person that now has to be carried up the stairs-wheelchair at times and terrible pain everywhere! Mostly joints. ...

Does everyone have peripheral neuropathy in both feet?

no pain relief gotten from combo of Lyrica gabapantin cymbalta at highest possible dosage, Neuralogist says I am a "fast metabolizer" ...

I was diagnosed for Peripheral Neuropathy and Cerebellar degeneration. Now I have Unbalanced?

... Walking and Back Pain. What Medication do I take and what is the reason for Unbalanced Walking and Back Pain. Now I am asked to take Adesam 200 ...

Did anyone get peripheral neuropathy from zyprexa like me? And did it improve after stopping it?

I toke zyprexa for 5 years put on 25 kilograms got diabetes and later peripheral neuropathy. I stopped zyprexa lost the weight controlled my diabetes ...