What is ADESAM?

Is it meant to be a medicine? I couldn't find any information.

Peripheral Neuropathy seemed to have hit me very suddenly with my progression getting?

... worse with time. I was an active person that now has to be carried up the stairs-wheelchair at times and terrible pain everywhere! Mostly joints. ...

If you developed peripheral neuropathy (idiopathic) while on Cafergot?

will it go away once the medication is stopped? I have idiopathic severe peripheral neuropathy that the symptomand I have not taken any ergots since ...

Peripheral Neuropathy - do I have it?

I failed the sweat test? My numbers were below normal. It was the one where they put the straps on your arms and legs.I was being tested for small ...

Advanced peripheral neuropathy in feet,legs & fingertips?

I have serious painful peripheral neuropathy for 6 years now. It's been getting worse. Non-diabetic but alcohol was to blame. I take ...

Any connection between amlodipine and peripheral neuropathy?

I started taking amlodipine last August (2014) and have recently been diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy. About 2 months after starting this I had ...

2 answers 12 days ago