What is a yellow pill with the number 568?

I have only found a white diamond shaped pill imprinted 568 which is AmLODIPine Besylate 2.5mg

What is this pill - with '2278' imprint?

What is White & yellow capsule with logo(too small too read)with 2778 both on yellow half and white half(white half larger) Both logo with number ...

What is this pill - with '93 over the number 64, one side' imprint?

This Pill is yellow in color and has on one side the number 93 over the number 64. The pills are round and I believe would of been perscribed to me ...

I found a pill that is either white or pale yellow that is scored into quarters?

Each quarter has a number 0221 or last number may be a seven. I cannot identify this pill could you assist me.

What is this yellow pill - with 'v' imprint?

This pill is small round and yellow. It has a sheen to it. There are no numbers on it. On one sied, there is a RAISED "v", or arrow, or ...