What is a small white round pill with a V on one side and the numbers 48 10 on the back?

V 4810 is 5mg Oxycodone IR

What is this pill - with 'WL 94 A' imprint?

I found some pills I cant seem to identify. They are small round white pils with a line down the middle on one side. Above the line the letters ...

What pill has the letter, and numbers R 59 all on one side?

It is a small white pill with a large line through the back.

I have a small round pink pill with just 9 3 on it?

i think i was given the wrong pill by my pharmacy. i was supposed to get pramipexole .5mg. it has been a white oval pill, but these are small, round, ...

What is this pill - with '78 3 imprint?

These pills are VERY small and round, they are white in color and the imprint is on one side it has the number 3 and the other side has the numbers ...

Pill identification help! Small round White pill with CM one side and 122 on the other?

Hello, I cannot find any detailed information or pictures of this medication online and I was wondering if anybody can help, as I have gone through ...

1 answer 17 days ago