What is a small white round pill with a V on one side and the numbers 48 10 on the back?

V 4810 is 5mg Oxycodone IR

Please help identify pill, is small round white, w/imprint #'s 25 over 222. May be generic cytomel?

The small round white pill is smooth on one side and the other side has a 25 with a straight line and the numbers 222 under the line. I think it ...

What is this pill - with 'WL 94 A' imprint?

I found some pills I cant seem to identify. They are small round white pils with a line down the middle on one side. Above the line the letters ...

What is this pill - with 'T35' imprint?

I FOUND A pill that has a big fancy T on 1 side and a 35 on the other with a split in between the numbers.i think it's white or maybe offwhite ...

What is this pill - with '78 3 imprint?

These pills are VERY small and round, they are white in color and the imprint is on one side it has the number 3 and the other side has the numbers ...

Pill identification help! Small round White pill with CM one side and 122 on the other?

Hello, I cannot find any detailed information or pictures of this medication online and I was wondering if anybody can help, as I have gone through ...