What is a small white round pill with a V on one side and the numbers 48 10 on the back?

V 4810 is 5mg Oxycodone IR

Very small, round thick white pill. blank on one side and 381 on one half of pill and a 9 (maybe a?

... 6) on the other half of the pill. the numbers are on the same side

I have a small round pink pill with just 9 3 on it?

i think i was given the wrong pill by my pharmacy. i was supposed to get pramipexole .5mg. it has been a white oval pill, but these are small, round, ...

Small round green pill with par on one side and 56 on the other. and then a small round white pil?

... I have a small round white pill with four 10's on one side and blank on the other. Can you help me with these pills?

What is this pill - with '78 3 imprint?

These pills are VERY small and round, they are white in color and the imprint is on one side it has the number 3 and the other side has the numbers ...

What pill looks like - a white,round pill with a small half or crescent moon and 036 printed on one?

One of my mothers pills looks difrent then the rest of the bottle witch is a bottle of Lorazepam. its white, round with the numbers 063 and has a ...