What is a small white round pill with a V on one side and the numbers 48 10 on the back?

V 4810 is 5mg Oxycodone IR

Please help identify pill, is small round white, w/imprint #'s 25 over 222. May be generic cytomel?

The small round white pill is smooth on one side and the other side has a 25 with a straight line and the numbers 222 under the line. I think it ...

Small round green pill with par on one side and 56 on the other. and then a small round white pil?

... I have a small round white pill with four 10's on one side and blank on the other. Can you help me with these pills?

What is this pill - with '78 3 imprint?

These pills are VERY small and round, they are white in color and the imprint is on one side it has the number 3 and the other side has the numbers ...

What pill looks like - a white,round pill with a small half or crescent moon and 036 printed on one?

One of my mothers pills looks difrent then the rest of the bottle witch is a bottle of Lorazepam. its white, round with the numbers 063 and has a ...

Help me identify this small, white, round pill?

Found this in my brother's car, pretty sure a friend of his accidently dropped it but not sure. Small white pill, with no/little markings on one ...

1 answer 15 days ago