What is a small white round pill with a V on one side and the numbers 48 10 on the back?

V 4810 is 5mg Oxycodone IR

Please help identify pill, is small round white, w/imprint #'s 25 over 222. May be generic cytomel?

The small round white pill is smooth on one side and the other side has a 25 with a straight line and the numbers 222 under the line. I think it ...

What pill has the letter, and numbers R 59 all on one side?

It is a small white pill with a large line through the back.

I have a small round pink pill with just 9 3 on it?

i think i was given the wrong pill by my pharmacy. i was supposed to get pramipexole .5mg. it has been a white oval pill, but these are small, round, ...

What is this pill 'v' imprint on oneside? its small round white n the numbers worn off on other sid?

Shall round white pill with a v in one side and other aside the numbers are worn off

What is this pill - with 'FR' imprint?

FR, no numbers. Other side is blank is scored both ways. Pill is round and white with small blue dots.