What is a small white round pill with a V on one side and the numbers 48 10 on the back?

V 4810 is 5mg Oxycodone IR

What is this pill - with 'WL 94 A' imprint?

I found some pills I cant seem to identify. They are small round white pils with a line down the middle on one side. Above the line the letters ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

a small white round with a "M" on one side and the numbers 032 on the other

I have a small round pink pill with just 9 3 on it?

i think i was given the wrong pill by my pharmacy. i was supposed to get pramipexole .5mg. it has been a white oval pill, but these are small, round, ...

White round pill with 325 on it?

What is a round white pill which only has 325 on it, on the back there is nothing and the only other features would be a small square indent where ...

What is this pill 'v' imprint on oneside? its small round white n the numbers worn off on other sid?

Shall round white pill with a v in one side and other aside the numbers are worn off