What is a small white round pill with 676 on one side ?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Small white tablet - BL on one side and 75 on the other - could someone identify it please?

I have found an old bottle of tablets and do not know what they are. Small white and round BL on one side and 75 on the other side only Any help ...

Pill question?

I have this pill and on one side it sayd PVK and 250 with a line between it and on the other side it has 676 99 and it is round i need to know what ...

I cant ID a pill found, its a white round small tab, P on one side and a 10 and letter M. Pls help?

I found a small white round tablet on my sons floor yesterday and am very concerned because he is an opiate addict, he is now in a methadone program. ...

I found several pill in my sons bag I want to know what these are.please help?

1)small round pill kinda looks off white #20/25 on one side,alsolooks like 2 tyiangls touching #5032 on this side. 2)small round peach color a line ...

Found= need to ID small white round pills. Imprint is 20 on one side, the other side is plain/blank?

Found these in a room I was cleaning out that I allowed someone to stay in. Would really like to know what they are. they are fairly small.. I ...

0 answers 12 days ago