What is a small white round pill with 676 on one side ?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Pill question?

I have this pill and on one side it sayd PVK and 250 with a line between it and on the other side it has 676 99 and it is round i need to know what ...

I found some pills in my daughters not in a bottle, descriptions below, what are they?

round peach colored with W928 on it. white round with MX 72 yellow round with 44/403 yellow round with Watson 409 small white oval with 58 on one ...

Small round green pill with par on one side and 56 on the other. and then a small round white pil?

... I have a small round white pill with four 10's on one side and blank on the other. Can you help me with these pills?

I have a small, round, white pill with a capital L inscribed on one side. What could this be?

Small Round White The imprint looks like this: - L -

Small white round pills with a weird imprint on one side only. Looks like a backwards e?

I found some pills in a clear small plastic bag in the draws of someone I live with. They are small, white round and have a weird imprint on one side ...