What is a small white round pill with 676 on one side ?

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Small white tablet - BL on one side and 75 on the other - could someone identify it please?

I have found an old bottle of tablets and do not know what they are. Small white and round BL on one side and 75 on the other side only Any help ...

I cant ID a pill found, its a white round small tab, P on one side and a 10 and letter M. Pls help?

I found a small white round tablet on my sons floor yesterday and am very concerned because he is an opiate addict, he is now in a methadone program. ...

I need help identifying a small, round, white pill with V (roman numeral like) and 01 on top?

Forrest brand drugs logo looks almost identical, in the way the V looks. So, again it is a SMALL, ROUND, WHITE PILL WITH A V ON THE BOTTOM AND 01 ON ...

I found some pills in my daughters not in a bottle, descriptions below, what are they?

round peach colored with W928 on it. white round with MX 72 yellow round with 44/403 yellow round with Watson 409 small white oval with 58 on one ...

Found= need to ID small white round pills. Imprint is 20 on one side, the other side is plain/blank?

Found these in a room I was cleaning out that I allowed someone to stay in. Would really like to know what they are. they are fairly small.. I ...