What is a small white round pill with 676 on one side ?

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

I found several pill in my sons bag I want to know what these are.please help?

1)small round pill kinda looks off white #20/25 on one side,alsolooks like 2 tyiangls touching #5032 on this side. 2)small round peach color a line ...

I need help identifying a small, round, white pill with V (roman numeral like) and 01 on top?

Forrest brand drugs logo looks almost identical, in the way the V looks. So, again it is a SMALL, ROUND, WHITE PILL WITH A V ON THE BOTTOM AND 01 ON ...

I found some pills in my daughters not in a bottle, descriptions below, what are they?

round peach colored with W928 on it. white round with MX 72 yellow round with 44/403 yellow round with Watson 409 small white oval with 58 on one ...

Small round green pill with par on one side and 56 on the other. and then a small round white pil?

... I have a small round white pill with four 10's on one side and blank on the other. Can you help me with these pills?

Found= need to ID small white round pills. Imprint is 20 on one side, the other side is plain/blank?

Found these in a room I was cleaning out that I allowed someone to stay in. Would really like to know what they are. they are fairly small.. I ...