What is a small white round pill with 676 on one side ?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Small white tablet - BL on one side and 75 on the other - could someone identify it please?

I have found an old bottle of tablets and do not know what they are. Small white and round BL on one side and 75 on the other side only Any help ...

Small round green pill with par on one side and 56 on the other. and then a small round white pil?

... I have a small round white pill with four 10's on one side and blank on the other. Can you help me with these pills?

I have a small, round, white pill with a capital L inscribed on one side. What could this be?

Small Round White The imprint looks like this: - L -

100 onone side nothing on other side small round white?

I found a pill in my sons room and it is a small round white pill. It has 100 printed on one side and nothing on the other side. When I finally got ...

Found= need to ID small white round pills. Imprint is 20 on one side, the other side is plain/blank?

Found these in a room I was cleaning out that I allowed someone to stay in. Would really like to know what they are. they are fairly small.. I ...