What is a small white round pill with 676 on one side ?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Pill question?

I have this pill and on one side it sayd PVK and 250 with a line between it and on the other side it has 676 99 and it is round i need to know what ...

I found several pill in my sons bag I want to know what these are.please help?

1)small round pill kinda looks off white #20/25 on one side,alsolooks like 2 tyiangls touching #5032 on this side. 2)small round peach color a line ...

I have a small, round, white pill with a capital L inscribed on one side. What could this be?

Small Round White The imprint looks like this: - L -

100 onone side nothing on other side small round white?

I found a pill in my sons room and it is a small round white pill. It has 100 printed on one side and nothing on the other side. When I finally got ...

Small white round pills with a weird imprint on one side only. Looks like a backwards e?

I found some pills in a clear small plastic bag in the draws of someone I live with. They are small, white round and have a weird imprint on one side ...