What is a small tan pill oblong with 10MG on one side 5 dots I the shape of an X?

This pill is a long oval is peach has 10 MG on one side and a square shape on the other the shape?

... has 5 dots like a domino can't find it. its labeled as zolpidem 10mg.

What is this pill - with 'P' imprint?

What is this pills name or use Big P with a line under it color peach or tan oblong in shape back side no marks

What is this pill - with '10 MG F P' imprint?

i have a pill that is oblong but very small the imprints on the front are 10 MG and on the back it has five small dots that form a x in the center of ...

What is this pill - with '10 Mg, oliptical, small, tanish peach color, with 5 dots in a small box o?

It's supposed to be sleep aid.10mg/:.: 5 dots in a small box on other side only dots are supposed to be dia gonal can't get a dot in middle ...

What is an oblong peach colored pill with a dice w/five showing...10mg? 4 sleep?

I believe it is a sleeping aid. I found several of my mother's pills scattered about ..i think this may be from a container that starts with ...