What is a small tan pill oblong with 10MG on one side 5 dots I the shape of an X?

What is this pill - with 'P' imprint?

What is this pills name or use Big P with a line under it color peach or tan oblong in shape back side no marks

What is this pill - with 'A' imprint?

A (a split down the middle) N and on the other side is smooth. the color has spots of tan and then the rest of the pill is a lighter tan. The shape ...

What is this pill - with '10 mg' imprint?

It is small, beige, and oblong, almost capsule shape. The other side of the pill has an image: a square with 5 dots, like a checkerboard.

What is this pill - with '::' imprint?

small oblong tan pill with :: on one side and 10 MG on the other side. I found this in my mother in law allieve bottle but she is very old and I ...

What is an oblong peach colored pill with a dice w/five showing...10mg? 4 sleep?

I believe it is a sleeping aid. I found several of my mother's pills scattered about ..i think this may be from a container that starts with ...