What is a small tan pill oblong with 10MG on one side 5 dots I the shape of an X?

What is this pill - with '10 Mg, oliptical, small, tanish peach color, with 5 dots in a small box o?

It's supposed to be sleep aid.10mg/:.: 5 dots in a small box on other side only dots are supposed to be dia gonal can't get a dot in middle ...

What is this pill - with '10 mg' imprint?

It is small, beige, and oblong, almost capsule shape. The other side of the pill has an image: a square with 5 dots, like a checkerboard.

What is this pill - with '::' imprint?

small oblong tan pill with :: on one side and 10 MG on the other side. I found this in my mother in law allieve bottle but she is very old and I ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

oblong pill with 10mg on one side and 5 dots in a square on the othe peach in color

What is an oblong peach colored pill with a dice w/five showing...10mg? 4 sleep?

I believe it is a sleeping aid. I found several of my mother's pills scattered about ..i think this may be from a container that starts with ...