What is a small tan pill oblong with 10MG on one side 5 dots I the shape of an X?

This pill is a long oval is peach has 10 MG on one side and a square shape on the other the shape?

... has 5 dots like a domino can't find it. its labeled as zolpidem 10mg.

What is this pill - with '5 dots' imprint?

i found a pill that is very small, it's shape is like oblong or something. not round. it's color is like pink,peach or light orange. it ...

What is this pill - with 'P' imprint?

What is this pills name or use Big P with a line under it color peach or tan oblong in shape back side no marks

What is this pill - with '10 Mg, oliptical, small, tanish peach color, with 5 dots in a small box o?

It's supposed to be sleep aid.10mg/:.: 5 dots in a small box on other side only dots are supposed to be dia gonal can't get a dot in middle ...

What is this pill - with '::' imprint?

small oblong tan pill with :: on one side and 10 MG on the other side. I found this in my mother in law allieve bottle but she is very old and I ...