What is a small tan pill oblong with 10MG on one side 5 dots I the shape of an X?

This pill is a long oval is peach has 10 MG on one side and a square shape on the other the shape?

... has 5 dots like a domino can't find it. its labeled as zolpidem 10mg.

What is this pill - with '5 dots' imprint?

i found a pill that is very small, it's shape is like oblong or something. not round. it's color is like pink,peach or light orange. it ...

What is this pill - with '10 MG F P' imprint?

i have a pill that is oblong but very small the imprints on the front are 10 MG and on the back it has five small dots that form a x in the center of ...

What is this pill - with '10 mg' imprint?

It is small, beige, and oblong, almost capsule shape. The other side of the pill has an image: a square with 5 dots, like a checkerboard.

What is this pill - with '::' imprint?

small oblong tan pill with :: on one side and 10 MG on the other side. I found this in my mother in law allieve bottle but she is very old and I ...