What is a small round, white pill with GG 780?

I have found GG 78 and GG 770 but not GG 780 - can you please check the imprint again.

Sandoz is the manufacturer of GG imprinted pills.

What is this pill - with 'DO' imprint?

I found a small white round pill in my purse, and I don't know how it got there. It is a small white/beige pill with "DO" inside a ...

I need help identifying a small, round, white pill with V (roman numeral like) and 01 on top?

Forrest brand drugs logo looks almost identical, in the way the V looks. So, again it is a SMALL, ROUND, WHITE PILL WITH A V ON THE BOTTOM AND 01 ON ...

Small round white pill with no imprint?

I found a small round pill with no imprint on it in my sons room can some1 tell me what it might be?

Small round green pill with par on one side and 56 on the other. and then a small round white pil?

... I have a small round white pill with four 10's on one side and blank on the other. Can you help me with these pills?

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

I have a solid white round pill. I was getting OC 10 anthey were small white round pill with imprints. now this white round pill has NO imprints at ...