What is a small round, white pill with GG 780?

I have found GG 78 and GG 770 but not GG 780 - can you please check the imprint again.

Sandoz is the manufacturer of GG imprinted pills.

What is this pill - with 'DO' imprint?

I found a small white round pill in my purse, and I don't know how it got there. It is a small white/beige pill with "DO" inside a ...

I cant ID a pill found, its a white round small tab, P on one side and a 10 and letter M. Pls help?

I found a small white round tablet on my sons floor yesterday and am very concerned because he is an opiate addict, he is now in a methadone program. ...

I need help identifying a small, round, white pill with V (roman numeral like) and 01 on top?

Forrest brand drugs logo looks almost identical, in the way the V looks. So, again it is a SMALL, ROUND, WHITE PILL WITH A V ON THE BOTTOM AND 01 ON ...

I have a small, round, white pill with a capital L inscribed on one side. What could this be?

Small Round White The imprint looks like this: - L -

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

I have a solid white round pill. I was getting OC 10 anthey were small white round pill with imprints. now this white round pill has NO imprints at ...