What is a small round, white pill with GG 780?

I have found GG 78 and GG 770 but not GG 780 - can you please check the imprint again.

Sandoz is the manufacturer of GG imprinted pills.

I found small white and yellowish round pills in a bag but there is no imprint. what are they?

19 of them not legitimate.. they were in a plastic bag very small maybe 1/8 of an inch in diameter some were white and others were an off white or ...

I cant ID a pill found, its a white round small tab, P on one side and a 10 and letter M. Pls help?

I found a small white round tablet on my sons floor yesterday and am very concerned because he is an opiate addict, he is now in a methadone program. ...

I need help identifying a small, round, white pill with V (roman numeral like) and 01 on top?

Forrest brand drugs logo looks almost identical, in the way the V looks. So, again it is a SMALL, ROUND, WHITE PILL WITH A V ON THE BOTTOM AND 01 ON ...

I found some pills in my daughters not in a bottle, descriptions below, what are they?

round peach colored with W928 on it. white round with MX 72 yellow round with 44/403 yellow round with Watson 409 small white oval with 58 on one ...