What is a small round, white pill with GG 780?

I have found GG 78 and GG 770 but not GG 780 - can you please check the imprint again.

Sandoz is the manufacturer of GG imprinted pills.

I cant ID a pill found, its a white round small tab, P on one side and a 10 and letter M. Pls help?

I found a small white round tablet on my sons floor yesterday and am very concerned because he is an opiate addict, he is now in a methadone program. ...

I need help identifying a small, round, white pill with V (roman numeral like) and 01 on top?

Forrest brand drugs logo looks almost identical, in the way the V looks. So, again it is a SMALL, ROUND, WHITE PILL WITH A V ON THE BOTTOM AND 01 ON ...

Small round white pill with no imprint?

I found a small round pill with no imprint on it in my sons room can some1 tell me what it might be?

Small round green pill with par on one side and 56 on the other. and then a small round white pil?

... I have a small round white pill with four 10's on one side and blank on the other. Can you help me with these pills?

Small white round pills with a weird imprint on one side only. Looks like a backwards e?

I found some pills in a clear small plastic bag in the draws of someone I live with. They are small, white round and have a weird imprint on one side ...