What is a small round blue pill with an r over the number 215?

Anonymous

The imprint on the pill is actually A 215.

Pill imprint A 215 has been identified as Oxycodone hydrochloride 30 mg.

Oxycodone is used in the treatment of pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy.

Oxycodone 30 mg has a high potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.

Click on the link to view an image of the pill:

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/a-215-8234.html

Take care,

Dprud11b 27 Nov 2011

But dont feel bad many people confuse the A for an R but it is an A 215, light blue, def, roxicodone 30mg