What is a little white pill with TREVA on one side & 74 on the other?

Anonymous

TEVA 74

Pill imprint TEVA 74 has been identified as Zolpidem tartrate 10 mg.

Zolpidem is used in the treatment of insomnia and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy.

Zolpidem 10 mg has a low potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to limited physical dependence or psychological dependence relative to the drugs in schedule 3.

Click on the link to view an image of the pill:

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/teva-74-15848.html

Take care.-

what I have found is under Teva 74 it is Zolpidem strength 10mg. it is used for insomnia it is white and it is round and is made by TEVA pharmaceuticals I hope this has been of some help-best wishes,