What is a little white pill with the letter 'M' on one side and on the other side the number 2?

2mg Hydromorphone

If the M is in a box then its
Acetaminophen 300 mg, Codeine Phosphate 15 mg

a pill w/ m in a square on one side and a break bar on the other side w/ a 2 on it would be a dilaudid k2. the only way these are really any good is to do them intraveneously!!!

I'm sorry but Cat's Meow doesn't know what they're talking about. With them giving incorrect information could send someone to the morgue. So until you know that you are giving correct information you shouldn't post ANYTHING at all. And yes it is 2mg Dilaudid but I certainly don't agree with Huey to use it IV style. I was once an IV drug user and almost lost my life 3 different times and am now living with Hep C so for someone to encourage people to use a drug by needle is a complete idiot. Sorry I'm so blunt but I'm sure others feel the same way.