What is a gpi code?

GPI Code: Generic Product Index code identifies medication by therapeutic classifications.

Nabi-HB - cpt code?

Nabi-HB in 5mil vials - need the cpt billing code for the drug delivered as an infusion

Adderall - what is the new 'code' docs are to write on Add. scripts - enacted last Mon. 2/11 ?

On Feb. 16 , when I went to pharm. to fill ADD. prescription they said it has to also have on it a "code" for purposes unknown to me. (it ...

I am having a discrepency on what code to use for administering depo. medication administration?

I work in a family practice and the code for medication administration states for diagnosis or treatment. depoprovera is prevenative. also can we use ...

What is the procedure code for this vaccine?

To submit the charges to the insurance company you must have the procedure code.

Is NDC code required to appear on both 'bottle carton' and 'label' of same bottle?

We have several OTC products that we are commericializing in bottle of different counts. We have a concern like can we keep NDC code on the outer ...