What is a gpi code?

GPI Code: Generic Product Index code identifies medication by therapeutic classifications.

Medroxyprogesterone - what is the 2013 HCPCS code for depo provera?

I work for a small doctors office in Arizona, I'm not able to find the appropriate code and we need the code so claims can be paid.

Contraception - does anyone know what the depo provera code is for 2013?

apparently J1055 is no longer an acceptable code

Adderall - what is the new 'code' docs are to write on Add. scripts - enacted last Mon. 2/11 ?

On Feb. 16 , when I went to pharm. to fill ADD. prescription they said it has to also have on it a "code" for purposes unknown to me. (it ...

What is the procedure code for this vaccine?

To submit the charges to the insurance company you must have the procedure code.

Is NDC code required to appear on both 'bottle carton' and 'label' of same bottle?

We have several OTC products that we are commericializing in bottle of different counts. We have a concern like can we keep NDC code on the outer ...