What is a gpi code?

GPI Code: Generic Product Index code identifies medication by therapeutic classifications.

Nabi-HB - cpt code?

Nabi-HB in 5mil vials - need the cpt billing code for the drug delivered as an infusion

What is the insurance identifying code for the drug ciprofloxacin?

I was prescribed ciprofloxacin in Mexico for a severe stomach problem and now my insurance company needs to identify the Mexican code for this drug. ...

I am having a discrepency on what code to use for administering depo. medication administration?

I work in a family practice and the code for medication administration states for diagnosis or treatment. depoprovera is prevenative. also can we use ...

What is the mdc code for prestwick xenadine?

should have been NDC code

Coppertone - Where is the expiration date?

I have a double pack of coppertone kids I found under the sink. Usually sunscreens I buy have exp. date on the bottom. These bottles have a 6 digit ...