What is a gpi code?

GPI Code: Generic Product Index code identifies medication by therapeutic classifications.

Nabi-HB - cpt code?

Nabi-HB in 5mil vials - need the cpt billing code for the drug delivered as an infusion

What is the insurance identifying code for the drug ciprofloxacin?

I was prescribed ciprofloxacin in Mexico for a severe stomach problem and now my insurance company needs to identify the Mexican code for this drug. ...

I am having a discrepency on what code to use for administering depo. medication administration?

I work in a family practice and the code for medication administration states for diagnosis or treatment. depoprovera is prevenative. also can we use ...

What is the mdc code for prestwick xenadine?

should have been NDC code

Would like to know what pill with code IP109 is?

found this white oblong oval pill in my medicine labeled vicodin with code IP 109. there were 2 pills left but unsure what they are as code does not ...