What is a gpi code?

GPI Code: Generic Product Index code identifies medication by therapeutic classifications.

Nabi-HB - cpt code?

Nabi-HB in 5mil vials - need the cpt billing code for the drug delivered as an infusion

What is the insurance identifying code for the drug ciprofloxacin?

I was prescribed ciprofloxacin in Mexico for a severe stomach problem and now my insurance company needs to identify the Mexican code for this drug. ...

Jsp-545. I need to know the ndc code?

JSP-545 is digoxin 0.25 mg. I'd like to know where I can find the ndc- 43353051160 [national drug or description code ] I need to know the ...

Contraception - does anyone know what the depo provera code is for 2013?

apparently J1055 is no longer an acceptable code

I am having a discrepency on what code to use for administering depo. medication administration?

I work in a family practice and the code for medication administration states for diagnosis or treatment. depoprovera is prevenative. also can we use ...