What is a gpi code?

GPI Code: Generic Product Index code identifies medication by therapeutic classifications.

Jsp-545. I need to know the ndc code?

JSP-545 is digoxin 0.25 mg. I'd like to know where I can find the ndc- 43353051160 [national drug or description code ] I need to know the ...

Adderall - what is the new 'code' docs are to write on Add. scripts - enacted last Mon. 2/11 ?

On Feb. 16 , when I went to pharm. to fill ADD. prescription they said it has to also have on it a "code" for purposes unknown to me. (it ...

I am having a discrepency on what code to use for administering depo. medication administration?

I work in a family practice and the code for medication administration states for diagnosis or treatment. depoprovera is prevenative. also can we use ...

What is the procedure code for this vaccine?

To submit the charges to the insurance company you must have the procedure code.

What is the mdc code for prestwick xenadine?

should have been NDC code