What is a gpi code?

GPI Code: Generic Product Index code identifies medication by therapeutic classifications.

Jsp-545. I need to know the ndc code?

JSP-545 is digoxin 0.25 mg. I'd like to know where I can find the ndc- 43353051160 [national drug or description code ] I need to know the ...

Medroxyprogesterone - what is the 2013 HCPCS code for depo provera?

I work for a small doctors office in Arizona, I'm not able to find the appropriate code and we need the code so claims can be paid.

Contraception - does anyone know what the depo provera code is for 2013?

apparently J1055 is no longer an acceptable code

Adderall - what is the new 'code' docs are to write on Add. scripts - enacted last Mon. 2/11 ?

On Feb. 16 , when I went to pharm. to fill ADD. prescription they said it has to also have on it a "code" for purposes unknown to me. (it ...

Is NDC code required to appear on both 'bottle carton' and 'label' of same bottle?

We have several OTC products that we are commericializing in bottle of different counts. We have a concern like can we keep NDC code on the outer ...