What is a gpi code?

GPI Code: Generic Product Index code identifies medication by therapeutic classifications.

What is the insurance identifying code for the drug ciprofloxacin?

I was prescribed ciprofloxacin in Mexico for a severe stomach problem and now my insurance company needs to identify the Mexican code for this drug. ...

Jsp-545. I need to know the ndc code?

JSP-545 is digoxin 0.25 mg. I'd like to know where I can find the ndc- 43353051160 [national drug or description code ] I need to know the ...

Medroxyprogesterone - what is the 2013 HCPCS code for depo provera?

I work for a small doctors office in Arizona, I'm not able to find the appropriate code and we need the code so claims can be paid.

What is the procedure code for this vaccine?

To submit the charges to the insurance company you must have the procedure code.

Coppertone - Where is the expiration date?

I have a double pack of coppertone kids I found under the sink. Usually sunscreens I buy have exp. date on the bottom. These bottles have a 6 digit ...