What is a blue, round pill with a C above a 1 on one side and blank on other?

Pill imprint C 1 has been identified as Clonazepam 1 mg.
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/c-1-17683.html

What is this pill - with 'I3' imprint?

small round blue pill - imprint of I3, not the number 13, the other side is blank - could not find on any sites

I found a blue pill that is round and has PM on one side. Does anyone know what this is?

it has PM (or maybe Wd?) on one side and the other is blank. It a light blue, kind of like 'sky' blue or baby blue.

I was given a light blue round pill with the Schering logo on one side, the other side blank?

The blank side has a line (a score). This pill is supposedly for asthma. I got it in Mexico from a Dr. there, but I'm wary of taking what I ...

What is this pill - with '13' imprint?

what is a blue round pill with 13 imprint on one side and blank on other

What is this pill - 'P 21' imprint on one side. Light blue and round. Blank on the reverse side?

p 21 on one side and blank on the reverse. Light blue and round, found it in a cOat pocket.