What is a blue, round pill with a C above a 1 on one side and blank on other?

Pill imprint C 1 has been identified as Clonazepam 1 mg.
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/c-1-17683.html

What is this pill - with 'I3' imprint?

small round blue pill - imprint of I3, not the number 13, the other side is blank - could not find on any sites

Blue pill which has a + with a circle around it and some text "SENAFIL"?

THe color is blue appears round with a small + inside of a circle and the text contains "AFIL" or "SENAFIL" but I cannot tell ...

Pill ID isn't finding the pill I am searching for. Do NOT know what it is... Round, Blue, blank?

... on one side and other side has CL on the top and a slash with 041 on the bottom. Anybody identify this for me?

What is this pill - with 'BP 50' imprint?

round, a little larger than an M&M candy, blue on one side with black printed "BP50" and blank white on other side. I found it in our ...

Hi. looking to find the name of a pill. the color is blue. the pill is small and round. one side is?

hi. looking to find the name of a pill. the color is blue. the pill is small and round. one side is blank and the other side is , at the top is apo, ...