What is a blue, round pill with a C above a 1 on one side and blank on other?

Pill imprint C 1 has been identified as Clonazepam 1 mg.
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/c-1-17683.html

Small round blue pill-letter z on top half / letter f on bottom. blank on other side.Please Help?

I found a small round blue pill in my brothers room, it has the letter z on the top half and a line in the middle and the letter f on the bottom half ...

What is this pill - with 'I3' imprint?

small round blue pill - imprint of I3, not the number 13, the other side is blank - could not find on any sites

Blue pill which has a + with a circle around it and some text "SENAFIL"?

THe color is blue appears round with a small + inside of a circle and the text contains "AFIL" or "SENAFIL" but I cannot tell ...

What is this pill - with 'BP 50' imprint?

round, a little larger than an M&M candy, blue on one side with black printed "BP50" and blank white on other side. I found it in our ...

Its round light blue has a weird imprint on it and right under it says 343 other side is blank?

hey i found a pill in my sons room i tryed looking everywhere online for it and can not find it , it has a funny looking half moon imprint and under ...