What if I take hydrocodone that is for my dog?

well, then the dog would be in pain. Get your own meds and leave the barker's alone... Dave

Anonymous 3 May 2010

You crack me up dave im rolling over laughing hard that was some funny s**t.

mpvt 3 May 2010

I couldn't help it. It's such a unbelievably stupid question that I couldn't answer it with a serious answer, some people,lol... Dave

christineATU 3 May 2010

I'm just glad you got to the question first! No telling what I would have said. Did I ever tell you my husband accidentally took the dogs tape worm tabs? We now have separate cabinets... "DOGS" "HUMANS"

mpvt 4 May 2010

i knew a guy who had this little dog that had seizures. The dog was prescribed a phenobarbital and this guy used to take it. The dog ended up dying from the seizures and he got clean. Sad and funny at the same time... Dave