What if I lose a birth control pill?

You will need to treat it as a missed pill. Which brand of birth control pill are you taking?

countrygirl11 2 Jan 2012

BYAZ so do I just continue on with the other days?

Marvell 3 Jan 2012

Yes, but you have to use extra protection until you have taken 7 consecutive active tablets or best to use extra protection for the whole month.

What happens if I miss a dose?

Missing a Beyaz pill increases your risk of becoming pregnant.

If you miss one active pill, take two pills on the day that you remember. Then take one pill per day for the rest of the pack. (BUT SINCE YOU DON"T HAVE THE SECOND PILL TO TAKE JUST HAVE TO TAKE THE NEXT PILL AS DIRECTED).

If you miss two active pills in a row in week 1 or 2, take two pills per day for two days in a row. Then take one pill per day for the rest of the pack. Use back up birth control for at least 7 days.