Wife drank betadine instead of cough syrup. bottle looked same.
12 Feb 2011
Betadine contains methanol, which can cause a person to go blind or die if it was an awful lot, If it was just a tablespoon or so, their may be burning and alot of coughing, my 1st guess before the ambulance and only if the person is acting in extreme pain etc, call poison control center immediately tell them what she injested instead of the cough syrup and they will help you over the phone and will be able to tell you if the ambulance/er is needed... everything that she has taken in 24 hours is important for the center to know... ok... good luck and act quick...
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
1 answer • 26 Aug 2009
surgery in india but i'm in newzealand and i cannot get betadine ad solution or shampoo.
0 answers • 10 Dec 2012
Unknowingly my frnd has consumed betadine with alcohol bt there are no syptoms ...wat should I do to
... help him out..he has consumed half a bottle... plzzzz help fast?
1 answer • 17 Dec 2012
... when I asked what happened she tells me she things the mouth wash (betadine) she was given to sue by the doctor splashed and entered the eye 3 ...
1 answer • 14 Jan 2013
on my lower teeth I have a front tooth which has a bleeding gum. right now the root of the tooth can be seen and there is some white stuff that has ...
1 answer • 4 Feb 2015